THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

20 Club Update, 6.5.06

Cooper
This topic is 6692 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Good show at the 20 Club this Sunday. Over 20 dancers in the lineup, many of the regulars were present but there were also several new dancers making their debut or stopping by to check it out... Former Gaiety dancers, Tristan of Boston and Alex of Campus, were there making the rounds. You'd think they were running for public office by the way they were cordially greeting the patrons. :-)

Jay, who enlists the new talent, had great successs with his craigslist ad. Keep up the good work Jay, it's most appreciated.

If you haven't been to the 20 Club lately, stop by and take another look. Lots of new faces to choose from.

Guest JohnPela

I have only been to the 20 Club one time in early April. Didn't have a chance to visit on my last trip to NYC in mid-May, went to a Comedy Club and a Russian-emigree-private party instead.

Maybe I will stop by with a local friend and take another look at the 20 Club on June 18th when I am back to NYC, before going later that night to the midnight performance of the Broadway Aids benefit- Broadway Bares. Last year it was fun going to this event and seeing so many hot chorus line male dancers and fun, burlesque type skits. Going into the dressing floor and seeing everyone nude and getting dressed was also a treat! :9 and then attending the performers' after hours party at Therapy bar.

Just a heads up to those of you interested in seeing the auditions of the new dancers, they start at 5pm. If you get there around 6:30, some of them will have already been voted off the island.

As some of us were leaving the Club, a hot looking 23yo guy from Belgium showed up. He might be an audition for next Sunday. That craigslist ad, "looking for dancers", has really paid off.

>Just a heads up to those of you interested in seeing the

>auditions of the new dancers, they start at 5pm. If you get

>there around 6:30, some of them will have already been voted

>off the island.

>

>As some of us were leaving the Club, a hot looking 23yo guy

>from Belgium showed up. He might be an audition for next

>Sunday. That craigslist ad, "looking for dancers", has really

>paid off.

>

>

>

Hey Cooper,

Glad to hear that there was a good turn-out at last Sunday's Club 20 show. Who were among your favorites? I was wondering about the aforementioned Belgian...do you know if he's any relation to another sexy dancer from Belgium, i.e. Lars, who's been away from NYC for the last several weeks. Please tell me it's his twin brother!

Brett, Lots of dancers to choose from, but some of the regulars still head my list of favorites.

IMO:

Best looking brothers: Dillon and Tim

Best stage show: Sebastian

Favorite b'boyzz: Lex, Dex, and G Smooth

Most appreciative of a tip: Sinful

Best performance in the VIP room: Gio and Dominic

Most difficult to get into the VIP room: Gary and Ron

Most noticeably missing: former barwaiter now dancer, David

Most requested to dance: Tyler

Others who deserve honorable mention: Victor, Darwin, Brian, Nestle, Nick, Satisfaction, Arod, Paris, Brad, etc...

With over 20 dancers working, it's difficult to recall all their names.

As for the possibility of the new Belgium guy being related to Lars, I don't think so, this guy has dark features and speaks French.

Brett, it's time to list your favorites.

Cooper,

In complete agreement with your categories…throwing in a few more for kicks!

Most fun to undress in private or public…Sebastian (would love to undress him anywhere, anytime)

Biggest bang for your buck… Nello (and his 2 handed monster – he comes out hard and stays hard…)

Most likely to appear in a Boys Gone Wild video together or alone…Erick & Sinful (shameless, aren’t they?)

Best use of a bandana in a supporting role…Matrix (his bandana makes a cock ring seem obsolete)

Best stand-in for a young Mel Gibson…Shawn (cute ass too!)

Most missed blond Belgian…the one and only Lars (bring him back already!)

Brett, Excellent choices.

However, we both forgot to add one...

Most likely to be discussed on muscleservice: Apollo

Open for discussion, who gives the best lap dance?

Lex would be one candidate. I saw him with a customer, his feet were wrapped around the guys neck and his head was on the floor. Looked like fun! :-)

CEO: I'll check with G Smooth to see if he'll be around in July. As you know, the construction workers are on a manditory vacation the last 2 weeks of July, or is that only in MTL?

Guest JohnPela

>In complete agreement with your categories…throwing in a few

>more for kicks!

>Best stand-in for a young Mel Gibson…Shawn (cute ass too!)

The above post sounds like there is a nice selection of strippers at Club 20 now. Shawn sounds good.

Well hopefully I will be at Club 20 on June 18th, in a week.

Guest JohnPela

RE: 20 Club 6/18 and Broadway Bares-New York Strip

>If the 20 Club is looking to boost it's attendance, perhaps

>posting a tentative lineup would help. Here it is, Saturday

>night, and no names are mentioned. Bad PR.

Well next Sunday, June 18th you can go to 20 Club and then go to the Broadway Bares - New York Strip! benefit at either the 9:30 or midnight shows:

"Broadway Bares #16- New York Strip! Sun 6/18"

Sunday, June 18th the 16th annual Broadway Bares AIDS fundraising event will occur at the Roseland Ballroom at 239 W. 52nd Street. There are two shows at 9:30 and midnight. This is where the Broadways shows hot male and female muscical dancers perform in burlesque type skits in g-strings and underwear and at the end of the show the audience can give them money in their g-strings. There are 4-5 Broadway stars who MC the skits and the show with jokes. There are many Broadway actors, producers, and many, many others members of equity involved in Broadway and off-Broadway shows. The tickets are $50 for general admission. Real hot male dancers.

This event benefits Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids. Lots of fun!

Last year was a lot of fun. Also fun to go through the dressing floor and see all those hot male and female dancers naked dressing after the event was over. The after hours party at Therapy Bar was also much fun. I look forward to attending this event next Sunday, as I am now listening to the Tony Awards being presented. I look forward to seeing the History Boys also that afternoon.

So if you are from NYC area or will be there next weekend, this is a fun event, and you can help raise money to fight AIDS. Last year over $640,000 was raised. Never underestimate the effect of lots of alcohol and seeing hot Broadway male dancers in G-strings and underwear on stage.

Archived