THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bienvenue Au Campus

Cooper
This topic is 6691 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Rendie

Thanks Coop! It's about time they updated their web site.

WOW, Emilio really floats my boat!!!

enjoy

Rendie

Hey Rendie, I agree it's about time that Campus did a website update, but those pictures don't do the dancers any justice. Phil, Benjamin, Fred, Dominick, Mickael, Eddie, Ricardo, etc. are far better looking in person. Alexis, on the other hand, looks fabulous! :-)

I agree about the pictures -- how did they manage to make a bunch of great looking guys look so bad?! I noticed that Helmuth and Jose are missing -- have they stopped dancing at Campus? Or perhaps they aren't finished taking/posting pictures.

I didn't much care for the whole website design -- the clutter, the colors, etc. And while the pix are updated, other things are not, such as the "events" section. The "staff" section seems to be missing people as well.

Ricardo, who has danced at the Gaiety, Stock, and now Campus, is a very handsome man. However, his pictures make him look like an old man. Hope someone at Campus has the good sense of doing something about it.

"Did some of the Stock guys change their names at Campus? Bruce looks like Sammy to me."

KY: You're absolutely correct, Sammy at Stock is now Bruce at Campus... A few other Stock dancers, who are now dancing at Campus, have also changed their names.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Bienvenue Au Campus - Jay

>Jay is currently a daytime dancer at Campus

This is even a better reason to go back to Montreal and visit Campus again which I seemed to like better than Stock. With no smoking and not having constant tears and smoky clothing even makes it better!

Archived