THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BUTT OUT: IT IS NOW THE LAW !!!

BOZO T CLOWN
This topic is 6691 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

[image]http://www.computer-guru.com/images/BOZO.GIF[/image]

******BOZO T CLOWN******

NEWSFLASH: QUEBEC, THE UNOFFICIAL SMOKING SECTION OF NORTH AMERICA, RECALLED ALL OF IT'S ASHTRAYS AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT ON MAY 31ST. AS A NON-SMOKER, ONE OF A SILENT, FUMING, MAJORITY FOR TOO LONG, I SAY HALLELUJAH. THE CITY OF MONTREAL AND PROVINCE OF QUEBEC HAVE FINALLY JOINED THE RANKS OF CIVILIZED SOCIETY. I THANK THEM AND WELCOME THEM. PATRONS LIKE MYSELF WILL NO LONGER BE FORCED TO CHOOSE OUR OUTFITS BASED ON THE EXPECTATION THAT WE WILL RETURN FROM A NIGHT OUT AT ONE OF THE CITY'S STRIP CLUBS SMELLING LIKE WE'VE BEEN AT A FIVE-ALARM FIRE. OR, IN THE CASE OF LADIES NIGHT, A TEN-ALARM FIRE. OUR CLOTHES WILL BE CLEANER, OUR LUNGS WILL BE CLEARER, AND THE NIGHT OUT WILL BE SIGNIFICANTLY MORE ENJOYABLE.

NOW, IF ONLY THE STOCK BAR WOULD RE-OPEN BEFORE THE AUTUMN HARVEST SEASON. THAT WOULD BE EVEN MORE GOOD NEWS!! TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

[link]http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/editorial/story.html?id=40227cb4-ad77-43cb-9dcb-06b9a4f5d51b[/link]

B :+ Z :+

When I was at Taboo in April, I was the only customer in the entire club. Nobody in the club was smoking; however, when I returned to my hotel room later that night my clothes still reaked of smoke.

Therefor, I think it will take a few MONTHS for ALL the smoke to permanently vacate the clubs. Just because people aren't currently smoking doesn't mean the previous smoke over the past decades has vacated the buildings. The smoke can be lingering in the air ducts, vents ,walls, floor, ceiling, etc.

I predict it won't be until November until one can actually walk into a club in Montreal and have no fear of having traces of smoke on your clothes.

A fresh coat of PAINT and a good cleaning wouldn't hurt the clubs either. That's one reason I lokk forward to visiting Stock for the first time. Although I normally...well ALWAYS prefer skinny white twinks, Stock will be smoke-free from it's new construction.

It would be interesting to have reports on how well the new anti-smoking legislation is being enforced in Montreal's gay strip clubs.

Guest zipperzone

>Call the police if you see someone smoking!

And they will rush to the scene just as soon as they butt out THEIR ciggy.

I have been in and out of the city since the smoking ban came into effect, but I have to say that from what I have seen the new law is being respected by Montrealers. In the Gay Village the people who are still smoking are stepping outside the bars for their puffs. I was in the Campus the other night and stayed around 2 hours. When I left, my clothes smelled as fresh as when I went in, except perhaps for a little manmusk and those damn spots on my shirt (but that's another story ;) )

The only place of business where I have seen people smoking is the outdoor terrace at Le Bourbon where I assume it is permitted (I am not clear on what the regulations are about smoking under an awning in an outdoor place). So the good news is that the air quality in Montreal's restaurants and bars is remarkably better as a result of the new law. :)

Guest zipperzone

>

>It's been ten days. Is Montreal enforcing their anti-smoking

>legislation like they are in Windsor, Ontario?

>

>I believe in Windsor it's a $5000 fine.

For the bar or the smoker?

Guest JohnPela

Bozo's Review of Campus Dancers

>[image]http://www.computer-guru.com/images/BOZO.GIF[/image]

>******BOZO T CLOWN******

Any chance that Bozo will be providing us or muscleservice site with periodic reviews or observations of his experiences of the Campus dancers?

I think I saw you at Stock for New Year's Eve this year but thought you might be one of the dancers or bartenders!

Archived