THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Secrets" in Washington, D.C.

Karl-G
This topic is 6760 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Secrets last week was better than ever. Not only was the whole city on a sensory high with the cherry blossom festival, but the boys were the best ever. I hadn't been to Secrets for a couple of years, and the whole arrangement inside was different and better. The main bar was much larger, U-shaped and low. The guys dance completely nude, and on Thursday night there were 12 guys, 11 White guys who were cute, with nice natural or slightly muscled bodies, and great attitude. No husky Hispanics or East Europeans at all. One very cute, very nice Black dancer, Roger. Two other stages in room always had one or two dancers apiece. There was always lots of nice eye candy and cute nude guys to chat with. And sitting at the bar when the guys crouched, you had wonderful views and delights. Adam, Aaron, Paul, Ben, Billy, Johnny, et al were all fine.

But last Sunday night (April 2) was the last night; the whole area is now going to be torn down for the arena. Several dancers told me the owners were looking for a new location, but nothing had been found yet. I hope they find someplace else, and our reporters in Washington will let us know when anything happens.

Archived