THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The 20 Club, losing out to TV shows

Cooper
This topic is 6754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Fisher

Club 20: April 2 Line Up?

Does anybody have a heads up as to who

is dancing this Sunday (April 2)?

I’m particularly interested if Boston-based

Lorenzo (ex-Emilio from the Gaiety) will be

in attendance.

Thanks in advance guys.

Cheers,

Fisher :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Club 20:

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've been out to see a show at the strip clubs, and I had a great time at Club 20. Such a blast to see old friends, some familiar faces from the Buffboyzz lineup (Dex was very friendly, and spent a good deal of time just hanging out and talking with us), etc.

Although I wasn't quite inspired to write any poems YET, I thought several dancers were very attractive and very entertaining. I was especially fond of Chris (great stage show -- thanks Taz for dragging me into the public performance, just like old times with CK), Alex, and David.

Hope to be back soon, and see some of these dancers, along with the hot boys who were in the audience, and of course all of the gang of friends, again really soon.

RE: Club 20: Why no new dancers?

For those of us who regularly attend the 20 Club, we're starting to wonder why the club is having such a difficult time finding new dancers? Week after week it's the same lineup. With attendance down and fewer patrons doing lap dances, you'd think someone there would get the message. It's time to get a weekly featured dancer and some new faces.

When the Club first opened, it advertised that there's no reason to go to Montreal, well, after seeing last night's lineup, I'm heading NORTH.

RE: Sugar Daddy Night

Perhaps Club 20 should have a Sugar Daddy Night where all the guys who have taken in sexy stippers could free them up for one night of fun and frolic. I have heard of one guy who has the most angelic go-go boy all tied up...why not let him strut his stuff for just one more night?

Guest Rendie

My Club 20 Wish List

Hi all,

Here's my wish list for featured dancers and/or theme nights for future Sundays at The 20 Club:

Featured Dancers:

Drako (in Cowboy outfit)

Tristan Martin (Boston)

Dave Angelo (MTL)

Giovanni Solo (NYC)

Any friendly new dancer!

Themed Nights:

Muscle Night

Ex-Gaiety Dancer night

Hairy Chest Night

Twinkie Night

Thong (without tassels) Night

What's your featured dancer and/or theme night wishlist for The 20 Club?

enjoy

Rendie

:-) :-) :-)

Guest Rendie

RE: Club 20:

>Although I wasn't quite inspired to write any poems YET...

Darn, I was waiting for your new "David's Bitch" poem to hit the board today!

Oh well, maybe next time.

;-)

enjoy

Rendie

Archived