THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

On my 2,000th post

Cooper
This topic is 6850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Couldn't think of a better place to post #2,000 than in the Strip Club Forum... A few years ago, HooBoy contacted me and asked, "How would you like to be the moderator of a new Forum?". What developed is one of the friendliest places to visit on M4M. I'm glad to be part of it and to have met so many of the regular viewers here.

My goal then and still is now, the pursuit of happiness and to share it with anyone who's willing to read all about it. Thanks to everyone who has made this a fun place to visit.

Coop

Cooper:

Congratulations on clearly achieving your goals with this site. Your hard work and kind heart are reflected here continuously. Many of us are more grateful that you know. You are a true class act and I'm honored to know you. All my best wishes for an even happier 2006!

Now lets go cause some trouble in Montreal!

>Couldn't think of a better place to post #2,000 than in the

>Strip Club Forum

Well, since I just clocked 2,000 myself I would like to say welcome to this special group! With "old posting age" comes some warnings we all need to pay attention to. First of all, eat plenty of fruit.

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/9084/humorbanana2xx.jpg

Secondly, there is a price for pleasure so do everything in moderation Mr. Moderator.

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/8554/animatedmedicalsexwarning7pe.gif

With these precautions, you should reach Lucky's level of "postage" in no time. :)

You have come a long way! 2,000 posts ago you thought links were a breakfast choice and a gif file was a gift sent quickly via UPS. ;)

VDN

Thanks Guys for the kind words, pictures, and eye-chart visual. It's most appreciated. Sadly, I failed VDN's test. However, it's great to be in the 2,000 Club, the AARP of the internet. I'm now working on my next 2,000 posts. Hope they will continue to inform and assist members coming to NYC.

CEO: Thanks for the nice compliment. Many people tell me this is their favorite forum, I guess we're doing something right.

I'm sure our paths will cross again in the coming year. Hopefully, it will be during a weekend of a b'boyzz party. With the G gone, the buffboyzz have tried very hard to fill that void. Also, the 20 Club, managed by former G-dancer Tyler, will be opening on 1/22. The secret to opening a strip club in NYC is to take over or rent out an existing one. Both the buffboyzz and Tyler have proven that to be true.

Chuck: Thanks for all the hugs and kind words. You've given out a lot of on-board hugs this week. First VDN and now me. I guess your motto is "keep on huggin".

Lucky: At first I thought that picture was of a dog. Yikes, are those hair styles coming back? :-)

The way I heard it, the Coopers have a long history of affection for dogs. I didn't realize it went to the point of copying their hair style, but then, I could swear that the last time I met Cooper in NYC, his tail was wagging! So who knows?

Congrats to Cooper! You are definitely one of the Main Reasons that this Forum, which after the Passing of the "Gaiety" into Strip History, could have easily also Passed on itself, is still alive and thriving!

I personally am looking forward to the New W20 Club..Has anyone visited the Space? Is it about the same size as the BuffBoyz 6th Ave Space, where a few of the Sunday Parties were held?

Happy New Year to ALL! The Best in 2006....

:+

Hello Cooper:

I too add my congratulations and respect on the occasion of your 2000th post. Wow! When I look at my meager 200+ thinking of your accomplishment makes me very tired.

As a bit of trivial information I offer this: I visit NYC twice yearly and have done so for a number of years. In the past those visits always included multiple trips to the hallmark of dance houses the Gaeity. When I would climb that long staircase and smile at Denise as I handed my money through the little window I would feel an increasing shiver of antici.....pation as I walked into the theater itself. As I wended my way to an inconspicuous (because I am basically shy) seat and stilled myself I would scan the audience and try to divine the location of my online friend Cooper. I found myself always picking the most handsome and respectable fellow in the house and thought to myself "That must be him." I was always a big fan. I still am.

Again I salute your accomplishment.

Houston Bonfires

Out to JT and HB... Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner to acknowledge and thank you for your very kind words... Posting about the G and other fun things to do in NYC has always been enjoyable. Hopefully, the new "20 Club" will add to the list of things to talk about in this Forum... HB, hope to hook up the next time you're in NYC... JT hope to see you at the 20 Club.

COOPER congrulations on your 2000 post Its a honer to know someone like yourself.I can think of no one better to be the moderator of this forum.You are a class act and thats why the BUFFBOYZZ have nominated you again to be the MAYOR of the group!!!! I want to thank you for all the support and help you have given me and the BUFFBOYZZ during the coarse of the year. Hats off to coop (or should i say thongs lol ) I wish you,and all my new friends from here a healty,and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Without all the support from everyone,it wouldnt be possible to being you this type of entertainment. We have some new things coming up in the new year,to bring to the sunday parties. I look forward to seeing you again soon, and from all the BUFFBOYZZ a great 2006

DADDY BUFF

UNCLE BUFF

AND ALL THE BUFFBOYZZ

Buff Daddy and Uncle Buff:

You're making me blush. Thanks so much for your very kind words. Had I known that reaching 2000 would bring out the best in people I do it all over again... Good luck to you in '06, may you continue to provide the metro area with the best private parties with strippers in town.

Guest JohnPela

Congratulations Cooper on your 2,000th post. Also thanks for creating this separate Strip Club Forum on the M4M site, being such a huge part of its success over the last 3 years, reviewing all those Gaiety dancers with Foxy (what a hard job that was!), the FAQ resource section, providing a source of great advice on Gaiety/now Montreal and as well as being a moderate and fair site moderator.

The best part of posting on this site has been getting to meet and know such good, fun people as you, Taz, Foxy, Rendie, Lucky, Pelican, VDN, that cute Chicago guy, Gracie and others.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived