THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Buffboyzz Aftermath 11/29

Pelican1
This topic is 5498 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Another great evening at the Aftermath party with the Buffboyzz!! If you haven't been yet, you don't know what you're missing. This is the ONLY place to be on a Tuesday night. Great to see all the gang there again tonight. Here's my latest addition to CK's Poetry Anthology...

CK: My Early Christmas Gift

He makes his rounds just like Santa. Who knew?

CK's such a generous boy.

But I'm not a fool. I'm a gay, just like you.

So I sought out his "CUM-SQUIRTING toy." (wink wink)

I haven't been naughty this year -- it's the truth!

So why was he passing me by?

I wanted some time in that lap dance booth,

Some time with this god of a guy.

As I looked up, I caught them. The GRINCHES were here,

Stealing my Christmas prize.

And, as anyone knows, you don't steal from a queer!

The Wise Men would say that's not wise!!

But soon after this, a thought came to me.

I hadn't been being so fair.

My heart started filling with holiday glee

when it hit me -- I needed to share!

With CK, there's PLENTY of cock to go 'round.

So I knew he'd take care of his Bitch.

That dick can practically reach the ground!

It's the cure for my Tuesday-night itch.

So...He took me in back for a magical show.

A "sugarcock" danced in my head.

I was happy to give him another good blow.

My hunger was finally fed.

And soon after that, the party did end.

But now I was feeling quite merry.

Is it worth it, CK? This money I spend?

My answer to you is: "YES!! VERY!!!"

I got into the cab and it pulled away.

And CK vanished into the night.

Thanks, Buffboyzz, for making my evening so gay.

Thanks, CK, for doing it RIGHT!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pelican, you are becoming quite the showman. You inspire us with your poetry and tease us with your stage shows. Keep up the good work, it's most appreciated... Btw, don't forget, next week it's the mesh undies, no more checker boxers. :-)

The Aftermath parties are a good way to kick back and relax. The "Cheers" group will always make you feel like one of the boyzz.

Good party, good selection of dancers... Making his debut this week was Anthony, a sexy looking European who's very well endowed (even soft he's bigger/thicker than most). He was a big hit at the party and might be in the Sunday lineup.

RE: Buffboyzz Aftermath and Personal Hygiene

Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt. Coming over to someone, shaking their hand, or putting it on their shoulder after participating in this activity is really rude and quite the turn off. I hope the person who did this to me get's the hint, and Lucky, I don't mean someone putting their finger up my butt. :-)

RE: Buffboyzz Aftermath and Personal Hygiene

Hey Pelican Man, I'm sorry about hijacking your thread. The poem was really good, it didn't stink like someone's butt. :+ Keep up the good work.

Taz, how can you talk about food, didn't you have enough to eat at last night's party?

Lucky, GREAT VISUAL! You're giving competition to my good friend VDN. I bet he'll reply with even a better one! :-)

Likembig, LOL... Is that all you can say? "ewwwwww!" Tell us how you really feel.

RE: Finger this!

Are you saying it was me, Taz? It absolutely was NOT me, my friend. Check back with Cooper. I wish it weren't true, but our boy CK wouldn't let me put my finger (or anything else, for that matter) anywhere near his ass. Or, don't even check with Cooper. Ask CK when you see him this weekend. Have a great time, man. I don't know what I'm gonna do without him on Sunday this week... ;(

RE: Coming clean with the finger

"Are you saying it was me, Taz? It absolutely was NOT me, my

friend. Check back with Cooper."

Taz, Pelican is absolutely correct, my KFC comment had nothing to do with my public service announcement about personal hygiene.

As for letting the cat out of the bag, what's this about CK and Taz seeing each other this weekend? :p

Thanks for the compliment, Lucky. Yeah, maybe I can make an even trade with CK. I'll give him a framed, signed copy of the poems, and he can give me a life-size poster of himself, naked and hard, and he can sign it with...(well, use your imagination...)

Or if that doesn't work out, I'd settle for a pair of his underwear (unwashed, of course).

That's a fair deal, huh?

Dirty underware

Dirty fingers

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !

:-( x( :( ;(

"Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt. Coming over to someone, shaking their hand, or putting it on their shoulder after participating in this activity is really rude and quite the turn off"

COOPER 2006

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

The Finger Revisited

This thread reminds me of the good ol' days at the Gaiety and the Buffboyz parties. Back in those days, you really could get your finger dirty.

Anyway, the reason I bring this up is that the Times today report on a study of 400 British people whose hands were studied at random. 28% of the people had fecal bacteria on their hands. So, after all these years, it raises the question of just how these fingers get dirty. It may not be from the lap dance after all!

Good times with the b'boyzz

This thread reminds me of the good ol' days at the Gaiety and the Buffboyz parties. Back in those days, you really could get your finger dirty.

Lucky, A fun thread to resurrect.... Just remember, when washing your hands after touching a dancer, keep them under the water for at least 15 seconds or the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday... When finished you should be ready to get your hands dirty again... Coop

A trip down Memory Lane...

I am sorry to be so totally out of touch, but who are the buffboyz and what is the Aftermath party?

BaronVonArtz.... There are members who enjoy searching the archives on daddy's looking to relive some happier moments, in this case, the thread on the "B'boyzz and the Aftermath Party" originated on 11/30/05, almost 4 years ago.

The b'boyzz held private parties at Stonewall called "Aftermath", usually on Tuesdays. The manager/owner aka "buffdaddy" hosted these events at several NYC locations and brought with him a group of young male dancers to entertain us. Since we are all sworn to secrecy as to what took place, just know that a good time was had by all and we kept coming back week after week. Sadly, like most good things that come to gay men, these parties ended but the memories of the b'boyzz live on.... ;)

Coop

Archived