THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The 20 Club - NYC

DudeNova
This topic is 6833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: The 20 Club - 1/22 Grand Opening is ON

Have heard more from Tyler. They have over 20 dancers with a wide range of guys (he mentioned some really hot looking dudes). The place wil not be like The "G". It will be more upscaled. From what he described, it sounds more like Swinging Richard's (in Atlanta) to me. Dancers will perform for 3 songs and then mingle. The Champagne room will provide a more intimate setting for the patron. Things sound really good. I lucked out and will be in NYC for work around that time so I plan to be there. Should be fun!!! :7

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the info Dude. It sounds like it has great potential. Any word if there will be any of our favorite ex-Gaiety dancers working there? A big name or two may be just what a few of us need to motivate us to make the trek there on the 22nd :)

Hey Dude, Thanks for the updates...

Other than on M4M and MS, there hasn't been any ads about this club which is to open a week from Sunday. Hopefully, this weekend's HX and NEXT will have additional information.

You've mentioned that "the 20 Club" will open at 5pm. Will dancers be working at that time? Do you know if there will be a cover charge? and if so, how much?

If there are any former Gaiety dancers in the 20 man lineup, it would be good for business to list some names to attract more customers.

Will Tyler be dancing? :-)

Glad to hear that you'll be in town for opening night.

Thanks again for keeping us updated.

Coop

Hey Dude,

Thanks for keeping us informed about Club 20. Sounds like a great opening night!

Like Cooper mentioned, it would be nice to know some of the finer details so we can all make proper plans for the evening.

Looking forward to it and meeting you on 1/22.

enjoy

Rendie

>Hey Dude, Thanks for the updates...

>

>Other than on M4M and MS, there hasn't been any ads about this

>club which is to open a week from Sunday. Hopefully, this

>weekend's HX and NEXT will have additional information.

>

>You've mentioned that "the 20 Club" will open at 5pm. Will

>dancers be working at that time? Do you know if there will be

>a cover charge? and if so, how much?

>

>If there are any former Gaiety dancers in the 20 man lineup,

>it would be good for business to list some names to attract

>more customers.

>

>Will Tyler be dancing? :-)

>

>Glad to hear that you'll be in town for opening night.

>

>Thanks again for keeping us updated.

>

>Coop

Ads should be in this w-e's HX and Next (either both or one of them, sorry, I forget what he told me). Yes, dancers will be there at 5PM (that was my first question to him). There is a cover, not sure what it is (don't want to guess and have you guys mad at me o:)). He didn't mention to me any G guys. He won't be dancing but will be there. Hope that helps.

Thanks again Dude... You're the only source of information on this Club that we have. As you can see, people are showing an interest and have some questions, so, anything you can share with us is greatly appreciated... Perhaps Tyler can work on an e-mail list with updates that go out to all potential customers.

There's a small blurb about Club 20 in this week's HX in the "Musts" section:

Revealed

The 20 Club, 20 W 20th St

212-633-0934, open from 5pm

It's a bit of a mystery just what new destination The 20 Club is all about. The flyer is drenched with images of hot manflesh and the tagline "Hot male dancers await you!" though, and that's the kind of thing that always gets our blood boiling. So we guess we'll see you there.

Does anyone know if there are ads in this week's HX or Next???

It's IMHO of course a little strange this Setup? VIPNY Club is making their "Girl's" Lose Money on a Sunday, so that some Guy's can make it?

Then again.. IF the Club isn't doing any Sunday Biz, they have Nothing to lose getting it Rented! Also after a Wild Sat Nite, I am sure the "Girl's" like a Sunday OFF! lol :7

>It's IMHO of course a little strange this Setup? VIPNY Club

>is making their "Girl's" Lose Money on a Sunday, so that some

>Guy's can make it?

>

>Then again.. IF the Club isn't doing any Sunday Biz, they have

>Nothing to lose getting it Rented! Also after a Wild Sat Nite,

>I am sure the "Girl's" like a Sunday OFF! lol :7

As I understand it, the VIP has always been closed on Sundays so it's not like they are making their "Girl's Lose Money on a Sunday, so that some Guy's can make it?"

I guess I don't understand what all the hub-bub is about this place. Just go and check it out -- if you think it sucks, don't go back. That's what I've done with DC clubs and places I've visited around the country. Not trying to pick a fight or antagonize anyone, just don’t understand why there is such doubt about the whole thing...???

20 & EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE

>I guess I don't understand what all the hub-bub is about this

>place. Just go and check it out -- if you think it sucks,

>don't go back. That's what I've done with DC clubs and places

>I've visited around the country. Not trying to pick a fight

>or antagonize anyone, just don’t understand why there is such

>doubt about the whole thing...???

I dont think the place will suck <hmmm> anyway, I was there (at VIP) a while ago with a certain gaiety dancer <dont ask why> and the place was very classy....

As for the party, Iam glad it is being advertised, now we know for sure this isnt another false alarm. Thanks for keeping us updated DudeNova.

Tyler worked at the Gaiety long enough to know what customers want and he certainly knows how to WOW the crowd. If he is running the party Iam sure his experiance will be displayed through the dancers he has choosen.

As for "EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE", I spoke to him on Sunday, he is planning on being in NY at the party to entertain his fans.

It sounds to me like things are commmming togeather.

"Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt"

COOPER 2005

Guest JohnPela

RE: 20 & EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE

>I dont think the place will suck <hmmm> anyway, I was there

>(at VIP) a while ago with a certain gaiety dancer <dont ask

>why> and the place was very classy....

>

>As for "EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE", I spoke to him on Sunday, he is

>planning on being in NY at the party to entertain his fans.

Taz,

As far as visiting a female strip club. Been there done that a number of times at Flash Dance in NYC, Rome, Honolulu and Greensboro. What we go through with/for our favorite male strippers!/?

Taz,

Also, looks like your attention is now only turned to Eddie, Eddie, Eddie! Appears like Josh is up there in Montreal all by himself and not being watched over?

Once again, a BIG thank you to Dude Nova for all the information he's provided us with regarding the opening of the new "20 Club".

In this week's HX ad, the 20 Club uses the slogan "Why go to Canada when you can stay in NY". Those of us attending this Sunday's grand opening will be the judge of that. :-)

If you're looking for additional information regarding this Club, the number listed is: 212-633-0934.

Hey, Taz, I see that you've changed your avatar image to a picture of Josh. I won't tell Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. Don't want to break his little heart. Yep, barring any unforeseen last-minute problems, Eddie and I will be in NYC this weekend. We're looking forward to seeing the Stockaholics gang when we're down there (and some new friends also). Should be a fun "fin de semaine" (weekend). Will be interesting to see what kind of club this new place will be. (Wish these French-Canadians could spell Eddie correctly.... it's Eddie, not Eddy)

Guest JohnPela

>JP,

>I guess you havent been to Stock...Jay and Josh are in NY for

>the Jan and Feb visiting and helping me paint my new

>condo...Word has it, Shad is also coming next week as the

>mayors date for the new club opening.

>Hope to see you there }(

Taz:

Your breaking my chops, or is it my balls! Have fun at Club20 this weekend! Be sure to post all the fun details for us out-of-towners and nycsurfer want-a-bes. I hope Club20 on Sundays is a success. I'm planning to come to NYC in mid April and would like to have a non-broadway show alternative such as this club.

BTW, Jay of Stock is one gorgeous, hot guy. Josh is cute and apparently sweet. But my best memories of Montreal still revolve around Campus in the afternoons!

Club 20

Someone posted on the "other site" that admission to will be $10.00 and lap dances in a semi private room will be $20.00 per song...

YAHOOOOOOOO is it sunday yet ? well, maybe friday, thats when EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE gets here !!

"Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt"

COOPER 2005

RE: Club 20 fees

With Sunday rapidly approaching, I called "the 20 club" and inquired about additional expenses... There is NO minimum drink fee, however, if you choose to use the "champagne room" for one-on-one private time with a dancer. The cost of the room for 20 minutes is $100 (goes to the house), plus and additional $100 for the dancer. As an added bonus, you get 2 "free" drinks.

EDDIE or EDDY

Could the wonerful Eddie also have alter egos ?

Or maybe he thinks Eddy seems like a better name for a dancer than Eddie.

Call him Eddy or Eddie it still comes out EDDIE....

(Unless your Anthony from Stock Bar than its Hddie or Hddy)

(Hddie/Hddy almost sounds like a person with a big head)

Things will not be the same without LUSTINGUY to join the party :(

Now my only other question is WHERE THE HELL IS JOSH !!

Archived