THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Why not open your own Gaiety franchise?

Cooper
This topic is 6906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>"I have a call into Tyler. I'll let you know what he says

>when we speak."

>

>Hey Dude, This is all very good news. When you speak with

>Tyler see if you can find out where on W. 20th it's

>located. Taz, Foxy, and I will check it out.

>

You will be seeing more in the coming weeks. Here's an ad for the place:

http://tinypic.com/fjg3h2.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am gald to hear Tylers dream is coming true even though he was never one of my favorites.

In fact the first time I ever spoke to him was on his last night at the Gaiety....I wish him well....

I would certainly give the place a try on the OFF weeks that the present Buff Party ISNT going on.

The Buff Boyzz have gone far and above to make our sundays a great time and entertaining.

This Club 20... Definitely Sounds Interesting. If it can get past NYC Business obstacles. I think the only way it will become a "Success" though,in the Long Run.. is if the "Lineup of Dancer's" mainly Revolves every One or Two weeks? That's what kept the "G" going, even when it was past it's Glory Days. Alot of guy's worked most of their Pvts out of the "G" not having to Advertise very much. There are many Great Bods in NYC looking for the right "EXPOSURE" LOL :+

Archived