THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BuffBoyzz are doin' it again

Cooper
This topic is 6914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The weather in NY has really sucked for the past 8 days. Rain, rain, and more rain. It's getting quite depressing; no sun, no walking the streets, and no chillin'. However, today my day brightened up when I received my invitation to the next BuffBoyzz party.

I've been to all the b'boyzz parties and have always had a blast. The dancers are friendly and playful. The managers, Tony and Johnny, are great guys who want everyone to have a good time. And the patrons are there to party.

If you haven't been to one of their parties, I strongly recommend you attend the next one scheduled for Sunday, Oct. 23rd. Doors open at 6pm.

To receive information on their next party, email the buffboyzz at: buffboyzz@aol.com

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll have a great time Charlie. I happened to be in NYC for the last one and it was a blast! Tony and Johnny put on a great party! Kind of reminded me of the "no attitude" fun atmosphere of the Boardwalk in Lauderdale...with a whole lot more fun and games! ;-) I'm looking forward to attending another one soon!

Since latlrnr and I will be in New York on holiday next weekend..."

Hey Charlie, Some other suggestions to make your stay more enjoyable.

At the Leslie/Loman Gallery in SoHo, The "Dirty Little Art" show features over 50 artists and more than 2,000 erotic works. The exhibit begins 10/21. Call 212-673-7007 for more information.

At the Barrow Street Theatre, the drama "Orson's Shadow", is definitely worth seeing.

Enjoy your visit and I hope to see you at the B'boyzz party. Coop

RE: SAM SAM SAM

Beefeater,

Sam the buffboyz bartender will issue cans of whipped cream to his special customers, BEWARE after a few minutes Sam will be on the bar getting cream licked off his XXXX and his dancer friends XXXX's, the cream goes fast so you might want to bring an extra can or two.

RE: SAM SAM SAM

Taz, Since this will be my 1st private party I appreciate your help. Sam is one guy I'll check out, any other recommendations? Do the same dancers work at each party? I've met a few NY area Hoovillians in Montreal, will any of you be attending? Cooper? Likembig? Shy?

RE: Ready To Whip SAM

>My bf has spoiled me by whipping up the best whipped cream

>from scratch. Would it be okay to bring that along? You can't

>spray it, but you can lather it!

Lucky,

Were still waiting for your Guest appearance Snowboy is getting tired of all the false alarms !!

"I've said it before and i'll say it again... If you don't like 15 Minutes, then simply ignore it."

BN 2005

http://www.15minutesmore.com

RE: Shy?

no, i won't be there, but i'm sure you can count on cooper, lol. i have to save my money (gas, in particular, as i live 3 hr drive from nyc) for future trips to montreal. may run into you there again, someday, possibly new years w/e?

RE: October 23rd, results are in

Those buffboyzz managers never cease to amaze me. These Sunday parties just keep on getting better. Last night's entertainment included ten incredible dancers and one drop dead gorgeous looking audition. The new dancer, (hope he's coming back) has a 9" fat cock and put on an extremely erotic show with the very friendly/cute/versatile bartender. As always, good time had by all.

Thanks again to the very classy managers, Buff-Daddy, and Uncle Buff, for providing us with the best private parties NYC has to offer... Good seeing and meeting several Hoovillians. I'm looking forward to the next party.

I certainly hope since I wasnt in NY this weekend Mr Versatile was well taken care of.....$$$$

All I can say is that although it was cold and raining in MTl this weekend, the inside of Stock was very HOTTT.

A good hint to anyone concerned that this is the slow season in MTL, the dancers are very eager to PLEASE when there are less customers, they also spend much more time hanging out with customers when it is slower.

Just had to write real quick and say that I had a really good time. Whenever you go out, things are always made better by the company you keep...the Hoovillians that I met (and re-met) were very cool and a lot of fun we came from all different age groups and the guys kept me laughing and were very nice people.

The dancers were great...really great...dont know how people are in the backroom but EVERYONE of the dancers gave it their all on the bar.

I was especially impressed with Erik who was moving and dancing until the very end of the nite. Very good dance, good body and nice guy/sexy

MY favorite and the favorite of a few other of my comrades was Smooth. This guy was psychotically hot if you are a fan of Latino (Light skinned Dominican) guy who are shredded...yes, this guy looked like a drawing with a deep 6/8 pack and perfectly definied obliques...he has the perfect arms for those with a bicep fetish...the kind that look normal but the flex makes them in to a little smaller than baseballs with cuts...he is not jacked up, but ripped to shreds.

I didnt get a chance to really talk to him, but next time sin duda !!!

A lot of smaller guys, but even as a bigger muscle fan, I was attracted to the smaller guys too cause they were very personable ...

Our hosts were incredibly cordial and enjoyed them and their conversations...they seem to really care if we have a good time

"I certainly hope since I wasnt in NY this weekend Mr

Versatile was well taken care of.....$$$$

Taz, Have no fears, "Mr. Versatility" was well taken care of. After all, who could resist his good looks, charm, and playful personality. Once again he made out like a bandit.

He did mention an empty feeling as he glanced towards the stool that you once occupied. He reflected on your delight in squirting whipped cream all over the dancers bodies and even brought along extra cans for your personal amusement. Out of the goodness of my heart I tried to fill your shoes and comfort him in his time of need.

Looking forward to seeing you at the next b'boyzz party.

And speaking of having a good time. It looks like noviceny completely forgot about hearthrobs Val and Dr. Mike. The guy was chasing after every dancer and tipping like there was no tomorrow! :-)

Early reports indicate that several well known board members will be attending the next party. And rumors are suggesting that a few of our neighbors to the North might be in the lineup. All this has the makings for another hit by the buffboyzz.

Guest JohnPela

>Cooper said:

>"Early reports indicate that several well known board members

>will be attending the next party. And rumors are suggesting

>that a few of our neighbors to the North might be in the

>lineup. All this has the makings for another hit by the

>buffboyzz."

Cooper,

Sure sounds like everyone had a good time last night. Well, if the next Buffboyzz party does occur again in two weeks then it looks like I'll be able to attend. :9 I went to the first Buffboyzz party but haven't been in NYC the right weekend since then.

>The new dancer, (hope he's

>coming back) has a 9" fat cock and put on an extremely erotic

>show with the very friendly/cute/versatile bartender.

Hey Coop,

I liked the new dancer too! :p The duo show was very hot!! But darn it, missed seeing you using the tape measure on him...

I must have been busy somewhere else with my young French friend. :9 I must spend more time at Taboo during my next visit to MTL...

It was great seeing everyone last night!! A fun time indeed.

enjoy

Rendie

"I must have been busy somewhere else with my young French friend.

Hey Rendie, You spent so much time in the back with your French friend that you re-entered speaking fluent French. :+ Good seeing you "briefly" at the party.

JP: Glad to hear you'll be joining the buffboyzz at their next party. Don't bother paying extra for a bar stool, Rendie never uses his.

Hey, taz, is this your twin brother being reported about? $241,000???

NYT:

Savvis Communications Corp. (SVVS.O) said on Monday it had placed its chief executive on unpaid leave and will launch an internal investigation related to a credit card company lawsuit alleging the CEO was two years late in paying $241,000 in charges he racked up at a Manhattan strip club.

The telecommunications carrier said Robert McCormick was placed on unpaid leave effective Monday pending the outcome of the investigation. Jack Finlayson, president and chief operating officer, has been appointed acting CEO.

The lawsuit, brought by American Express against McCormick and Savvis last week, charges the two were late in paying charges rung up on McCormick's corporate credit card at Scores, a New York strip club.

Savvis said earlier on Monday that McCormick did not seek reimbursement for the $241,000 in charges and that the St. Louis-based company has not made any payment to American Express related to the charges.

Archived