THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Dancers at Boardwalk

Karl-G
This topic is 6953 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wonderful surprises in Fort Lauderdale! Prior to 10:00 p.m. tonight there were 12 dancers at Boardwalk, all new! Then another 20 of the regulars arrived. Apparently a number of customers complained of the constant rap and hip-hop music, so tonight they played wonderful, toe-tapping and hand-clapping Latin dance music and popular songs. It was very nice and very enjoyable. The customers and dancers really seemed to enjoy it, and there was a joyfulness and playfulness in the air which were very special. (No black boots on the dancers either.)

The new dancers were all stand-outs, nicer than the dancers in Montreal, cuter, better built, sexier, outstanding. Giovanni is an absolute doll/twink, Italian/Peruvian with a beautiful face, perfect smooth body, and great charm. Fabio is so delightful you will want to take him home - handsome, beautiful body, charming personality, really nice guy to look at and play with, Italian/Brazilian. Anton is a gorgeous blond hunk from St. Petersburg, Russia - handsome, smooth, gregarious, and outgoing. Tyler is a tall, slender cutie who is a college student and very sexy. Matthew is a very cute young twink from Cuba with a very nice body well developed and ripe. The gorgeous new blond bartender is Rodrigo, very cute and very personable. Xavier is dark haired, very good looking and a very good dancer. Rex wore an itsy-bitsy bikini which showed off his beautiful body and assets very well.

Then there were the regulars: Olin, Eduardo, with shorter hair that looked very good and a totally smooth body, Enrique, who IMO is one of the handsomest men in town, Dennis, Shawn, the Black Adonis, Mickey (very cute and much more confident these days), Diego (looking better than ever; I think he has lost a little weight), Vince, Junior, and many more.

Wonderful evening at Boardwalk tonight!

Guest msclonly

Happy Music!

I have been saying that about the music for years, and I don't understand why the noise in the U.S. has to be so BAD and turned up so LOUD, that you can not talk to anyone!

WHy are we putting up with the rotten noise in the bars and even restaurants, now? It is hard on the eardrums.

The music is so wonderful in Brazil and Argentina, it is hard not to see everyone getting good vibes, keeping the beat, and interacting. It really sets the mode for enjoying yourself and being able to talk to many people.

:+

RE: Happy Music!

hey i start back at b walk sat night, thats tomorow :+ so iam sure you guys miss me. need more american dancers:) i tryed movein to the keys. lol so boring, thank god for tv. so you guys beter come see me one of these ngihts , maybe do a lap dance,haha ill flex my ass against your leg.lol somtimes that gets guys off, how? i dont know

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=O8RMKZA&key=VST that my hot or not link ya ya i know i look str8 but trust me iam a virgin to chicks if a chick wants this she gona have to pay like 3 k,lol my virginity to chicks,lol

Archived