THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Big Sale on Air Canada Fares

Karl-G
This topic is 6961 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you are thinking about visiting Montreal and the strip clubs this fall, here is a great opportunity. Air Canada has just dropped its fares very low. Fort Lauderdale to Montreal non-stop one way is $93; I don't think it ever goes lower than that. If your airport is served by Air Canada, this is a great opportunity.

AirCanada charges $360 roundtrip (from Detroit) when you add up all the TAXES and surcharges. They don't offer any direct (non-stop) flights.

For a person who HATES to fly, "take-offs" and "landings" have to be reduced to a minimum (read:non-stop direct flights).

Layovers suck :)

I found a good deal on Northwest airlines for $305 roundtrip and direct (non-stop). The only problem is you have to wait until November (off season).

I got a great deal from NWA last May (peak season) when I went to Montreal. $340 roundtrip and non-stop.

NWA filed for bankrupcy yesterday; however, 4 out of the 7 major airlines are operating under chapter 11 according to CNBC television.

I think I'll drive to Toronto which is only 4 hours from Detroit one-way.

I might fly to Montreal when it's SMOKE-FREE!!! on June 1st, 2006 and also start clubbing in Windsor, Ontario on that date. Yay!

Archived