THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

SPLASH Saturday

brettnyc
This topic is 6964 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Did anyone else make it to the smorgasbord over at Splash this past Saturday?? There was a very sexy line-up of approx. 10 young, muscular guys - among the stand-outs was Evan - very built, shredded abs, loads of sex appeal on stage and off... Does anyone know more about this hunk?? For you Gaeity fans, Jared, who graced the stage more than a few times was working there as a floor waiter, and looked mighty fine in his jockstrap. The evening's show started around 8:00 and lated til 10:30 or so. There there was plenty of eye-candy, and some very erotic stage performances...

>Nice to hear Jared/Jason/Stone is still "Workin It" in NYC.

>If he wasn't so hard to get ahold of, I definitely would have

>had him visit "Bklyn" more than a Few times. He does fill up a

>Jock Strap. Personally I like him in Tighty Whiteys, with that

>Great Butt he has. LOL :+

FYI - Just for you JT...I should have mentioned that Jared/Jason/Stone was wearing a jockstrap during the 1st half of the evening's show and came back on the floor after the "brief" intermission wearing tighty whiteys...very tight I might add. Later in the evening, after the tables were removed to make room for the dance floor, I saw Jared hanging out at the bar downstairs with a guy and a female...maybe friends or significant other.

I still hope someone has some info on Evan...mmmmm.

Archived