THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal - Taboo and Adonis

Karl-G
This topic is 6970 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Taboo is the best twink stripper bar in the world, and it currently is having a wonderful season. The bar is located at 1950 E. Maisonneuve, which is half a block north of the Papineau Metro stop and just off Ste. Catherine. There is no admission or cover, and drinks are moderately priced. The bar opens at 7:00 p.m. and goes until 3:00 a.m. and is busiest from 8:30 - 1:30. Stefan, the main drink server, is extremely nice and helpful. If you want to see totally nude twinks, who are also very cute guys, on stage, and perhaps play with them, this is the place to come. The stage is a long runway in the center of the room with seating at tables on ground level as well as a raised platform with tables and chairs for even better viewing. (If you do NOT care for twinks, then do not bother coming here; you will only be irritated and unhappy. There are many other types of bodies and dancers at Stock and Campus at night, and you will certainly be happier there. Taboo is not for everyone.)

Last week there were so many dancers around, that they got a chance to dance only a couple of times a night. In sets of three, they dance a fast song first with their pants on (more or less) and then they come back and do a second dance totally nude to slower music. Unlike Stock, they wear no clothes anyplace during the slow number. Some dance traditionally, some are very gymnastic, some work with the pole, and some of them walk slowly around the stage, but all totally nude. Wed and Thurs last week there were about 18 guys each night, and on Friday and Saturday there were 24, which rivals the glory days of a few years ago. Not only that, but there were more blond guys performing on Friday night than ever before, and they were all as cute as can be. The performances are continuous, and there are no intervals or gaps between dancers; you get continuous nude dancers for eight hours every night at Taboo.

When they finish dancing on stage, the guys walk around the bar and greet people and sit down and talk with you if you show interest. You can rub their back and neck and legs while chatting, but eventually, if you play with them, you should invite them in back for a private dance. Conversely, if you are not interested, you should not touch. If, perchance, a dancer in whom you are interested, does not circulate in your area but stands elsewhere in the room or at the entrance to the back room, it is perfectly ok for you to go up and ask him to join you at your table if he is free; not all dancers are extroverts and a little invitation is often appreciated and never in bad taste. These private lap dances in back are $10 per song, and contrary to some other reports on this board, much fun can be enjoyed in back. The dancer stands on a small platform immediately in front of you, while you sit on the banquette; he will take off all his clothes immediately and dance completely nude for you, his erect cock half an inch from the tip of your nose, etc. - that is the whole point. It is not terribly restrictive, and I was there four nights for fun. Friday night, every seat in back was occupied almost all night long; lots of people were having lots of fun. The dancers are almost all twinks = slender young smooth guys 18-21, with a few a little older and more filled out. But this is Twink Heaven. Some of the dancers were:

Steven, a beautiful blond twink with the cutest face and perfect smooth body; very good English and great fun to talk to and great private dancer.

Johnny was a tall smooth blond, great fun to talk with and good lap dance, very interesting.

Mathieu was another beautiful blond, adorable face, glorious body.

Nicolas was another blond, charming, cute, smooth, eager.

Luke was a fifth blond, cute, a bit shy, smooth, long limbed.

There were three Sammys:

Sam, former dancer from Taboo and former bartender at Adonis, was back and looking good and feeling confident.

Sammy #1 was stunning looking, tall, beautiful body nicely filled out, great ass, dazzling smile, good lap dance.

Sammy #2 is the former drink server at Taboo, who has just returned from a stay in Europe and will only be dancing for a month or so. He is a bit older with a very well developed body and w i d e shoulders and great smile.

Jessy/Tommy had short dark hair and a beautiful firm young body and rounded butt.

Helmut is still very beautiful/handsome, but he has bulked up a great deal; some would say he is ideal, but I find him a bit over-the-top now.

Antoine is another blond and better than ever; he uses the pole perhaps better than anyone else and puts on a great performance; he is very nice in back.

Diego is a dark haired Latino beauty with beautifully muscled body and the best sense of rhythm of all the dancers.

Benjamin is from Paris, and although at first glance he might be 18, is a bit older but petit; he dances well and has a delightful young body.

Gavon/Jaden (? I couldn't hear it clearly) is a very erotic black dancer. He is gymnastic, strong, and does a series of moves and holds positions which are impressive and very sexy.

Ghislain is one of the older dancers in perfect condition with a very nicely molded body; he does a wonderful private lap dance.

David is an Asian/Canadian dancer who is a delightful twink, young, smooth, smiling, beautifully proportioned.

Zack/Damien is in his early 20s, a bit punk in look but sweet and fun, great lap dance.

Francesco is another Black dancer, tall, slender, very handsome, and utterly smooth body.

Mikael has a cute face and nice body, but is a little rough looking.

James is a beautiful young blond twink.

Francis and Pierre-Luc have been at Taboo for a while, but they are both very good and very nice to look at and talk with, slender, smooth, sensuous, sexy.

Alonzo is a Peruvian dancer with beautiful face and skin and gorgeous body; he is very sweet and gentle.

There were other dancers as well. You can easily meet people at tables near you. If you hear English spoken, you can introduce yourself. Most people enjoy chatting with others. It is a great place to have a lot of fun, which you cannot find anyplace else. If you find a dancer you particularly like, they can often be invited for lunch the next day or a visit to someplace interesting in town or to go shopping. You will have a good time, make friends, and perhaps enjoy even more. The guys are here to make money for tuition and rent and clothes and cars and whatnot, and they are happy to entertain Americans who can provide them with some cash.

Bonne chance! Have a great time.

RE: Montreal - Adonis

Adonis Bar is at 1751 E. Ste. Catherine, two blocks west of Taboo. There is no admission or cover charge, and the drinks are moderate in price. The servers are cute and friendly and efficient. Private lap dances are $10 per song, and depending on the dancer, you can have a very good time. Adonis is the smallest of the stripper bars in physical size, but the seating is the closest to the stage, and it has a very intimate feeling. Adonis is a mixed bag, IMO. The cutest new twink in Montreal right now dances there - William. The best dancer on Ste. Catherine is there - Dakota/Joey. There are other outstandingly good looking, cute twinks and average builds there - Roberto, Ralph, Kenny, Rico, Steven, and more. But there are times when the crowd is very sparse and the dancers are not so great. But you shouldn't judge it on the basis of one experience; as you walk to Taboo, stop in and look around. You may be very pleasantly surprised and have a great time. Last week on Thursday evening, it was one of the best places in town. Among the dancers are:

William, new boy, stunning, cute, beautiful body, is the Top New Twink in town. He's from Italy and currently has dark hair and curls, which are adorable. He will remind you of a famous statue. He is multi-lingual, bright, interesting to talk to, and great fun in back. His dance on stage is a little flakey, but he is just 18, very young, and he will change.

Ralph is better than ever with that smooth twink body, beautiful legs and ass and incredible dick. He puts on a wonderful dance on stage, and also gives a very nice lap dance.

Roberto is his boyfriend, and has one of the most beautiful bodies of all dancers, wonderfully muscled, with a great butt; he has been in several gay videos.

Dakota/Joey has also danced at Taboo and puts on the most vigorous, interesting, stage show of all dancers. He has a perfectly smooth, firm, creamy white body and dances all around the floor, the poles, and the ceiling.

Marcello has a nicely developed swimmer's build, dark hair, and is the second best dancer in the house. He likes to wear a cap during his dance, but strips completely and puts on a very good show.

Rico/Eric formerly danced at Stock; he has a beautiful, tight, muscular body, dazzling smile, loves to play with the audience, and does a great dance on stage and in back.

Alexander is a cute very young twink with a very smooth body who likes to wear costumes; he dances well.

Kenny was formerly at Campus, but fits in very well here; he still has the baby face and soft smooth body, but is experienced and fun.

Julien, Steven, Christopher, Alexi, and Patrick were some of the other dancers, all of whom had average, swimmer's builds.

It is easy to talk with the boys at Adonis; they wander frequently around the room and introduce themselves and sit at your table. They are probably more socially extroverts than any of the other bars.

Having said all that, and having had good times at Adonis, it is also true that sometimes when I stopped in, it was pretty dead inside or the few dancers around were not very attractive and I left. But it certainly has good times and is worth a couple of tries.

RE: Montreal - Adonis

Interesting comments on Adonis.. when I was last there back in April, I felt just the opposite about the boys and their social-ness.

I was in Montreal for 5 nites, and stopped in at least 4 times. In that time, the ONLY dancers who came over to me were Joey (who remembered me from last year's visit) and Pierre. Not one other dancer came over. They all seemed to congregate around "regulars". I would of gladly taken several (Ralph especially) in the back for private dances, but I dont like having to chase them down, especially when the bar was empty all the times I stopped in.

On a separate note, at that time, Pierre and Ralph were boyfriends. Are they no longer together? Does Pierre not dance there any more?

RE: Pierre

this is not for certain, but this past April when i was in Montreal, Ralph was sitting with a customer at the table next to me. I overheard them talking about the customer flying Ralph to visit him in New Orleans. I dont know if this was someeone who Ralph knew in depth or not, or if this even ended up happening, but the conversation DID happen and Ralph seemed very receptive to the idea.

remember, at adonis, the private areas are not rooms, merely open booths that do not afford much privacy. I had one private with Pierre back in April. My basic feeling I got from him was one of boredom. He was very one-dimensional and not overly friendly. I dont know if that would be the same once he became more comfortable with a person or not. It was the first time we had met/spoken so that could have something to do with it.

Guest icon513

I don't have any experience with bars like this in Canada (or the US for that matter; I have lived in Asia for the past 20 years). Are the dancers who work at these bars universally available for take-home? Or just some of them? Or do they only do private dances on-premises?

I have to echo Lurker’s review of Pierre’s

lap dance. It was several years ago, but

Pierre did seem to “phone in” his lap dance.

>Are the dancers who work at these bars universally

>available for take-home? Or just some of them? Or

>do they only do private dances on-premises?

Going home/hotel with a customer is an individual choice for the

dancer – some do and some don’t. Some do if they are

really short of money. Others will do it if they like

and trust you. All dancers do lap dances at the clubs.

If the club is Campus or Stock the lap dance area is

quite private; therefore, so is the dance – If the club

is L’Adonis or Taboo the lap dance area is more open;

therefore the dance is often more restrictive.

Cheers,

Fisher :7

Archived