THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal - Campus and Stock

Karl-G
This topic is 6968 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The stripper bars in Montreal were in high gear last week with large numbers of great looking guys in every body type and going for twelve hours a day. Universities start this week and rent is due, so guys were eager to make some last money before the end of the summer.

Campus is located at 1111 E. St. Catherine on the second floor of the building. It is a very large room with a bar in the center and a large stage. Private booths are in back on two sides and offer great opportunities for fun. There is no admission or cover charge, and drinks are moderately priced. Wed. and Thurs. Antwan was the barman, and he is friendly, reliable, efficient, remembers your name, and is happy to introduce you. Be sure and meet him. On Friday and Saturday, Dennis and Jonathon served drinks, and both are very good also. The bar opens at 3:00 and there are half a dozen dancers the first hour, and then more dancers keep arriving until there are about 16. During the shift from 3-9, the dancers are twinks and nicely toned gym bunnies; at 9 they change and are body builders and older guys. If you show interest at all, they will sit with you and chat and you can stroke and pet and get to know them. Private dances are $10 per song and offer opportunities. The longer you keep a dancer in back (= 3 or more songs) or the longer you know a dancer, the more you will be allowed.

Skinny twinks are rare, but young slender guys are here in number.

Ryan is one of the stars, cute, sexy, bilingual, funny, nice body, and very hot in back. Very highly recommended.

Lance/Mickey is a nice guy with a smooth body, killer smile, very large cock, and nice ass. Good in back.

Danny/James is tall, slender, smooth, nearly shaved head, rather punk looking.

Phil is one of the most handsome and charming young men you will ever meet, beautiful face and handsome body, great nude dance, and nice private dance. His 22nd birthday will be Sept. 5. He spends a lot of time playing pool, but is very happy if you come up and ask him to meet you at your table when he is finished. A short while later, after he has won another game, he will appear and you can chat for a while before enjoying a private dance. Don't wait for him to come to you in the first place.

Kenny(new boy, not the baby-faced Kenny who is now at Adonis) is a very cute, sexy 21 yo, who is eager to make money and will do whatever he can to earn it, very nice cock and round ass, sweet face and short curly hair, and if you keep him a little while in back you will get a great deal.

Francis is extremely handsome, tattooed a bit much, but has a gorgeous body, and is very hot in back if you keep him a while.

Cory is from Toronto and has so much charm, he seems bursting, a little chunky but nice body, great ass, good cock, very hot dance.

Etienne is slender, young, gentle, very handsome.

Roberto has been here a few years and is from Cuba, but he is strikingly handsome, perfectly proportioned, beautiful toned body, and getting more and more liberal in back.

Paul is a new boy from Toronto, pale, handsome, good dancer, native English speaker, eager to please.

Dave is very handsome and short, dark hair, great smile, very nice body.

Sylvester has been here a few years and keeps getting better. He puts on perhaps the best performance on stage, highly gymastic and erotic. He is very sensual while sitting with you and even more so in back. A definite twink and extremely hot in private. Highly recommended.

Miguel is a very handsome Latino young man from Peru. He has a beautiful body, nicely developed and is rather shy. He opens up in back.

Mill/Etienne has been around a while with various names, but he is very good. His dancing is better than ever; he is smooth, attractive, well equipped, and can give a very hot private.

There was a nice group of guys in their mid to late 20s with beautiful faces and buff bodies, who must work out at the gym at least three times a week. They are smooth, nicely developed but not body builders, and all very nice guys. Some are former Stock dancers.

Christopher is one of my favorites, and was the Stock poster boy for several years. He is blond, smooth, beautifully developed, and a very nice guy. He still gives a very ncie lap dance in back. Highly recommended.

Richie is new, with short dark hair, and a perfectly toned body which is smooth and tanned. He has a wonderful smile.

Gaby/Gabriel has a bit more muscle, but is good looking, very well developed, and popular with customers.

Martin is a very handsome gym bunny with a gorgeous body and killer smile.

Chris has been here a while, but looks better than ever. He has lost weight and firmed up, no more junk food and gets regular exercise. His pecs and abs are gorgeous, he is a very nice guy and gives a great, hot lap dance.

Alexi is new to me, good looking, nice body, probably in mid 20s.

Patrick is a little stocky, muscled, smooth.

Simon is younger but with a full body, fun on stage with good eye contact and a sense of humor.

Andrew was new, muscled, smooth.

Stef was solid, youthful, cute, aggressive.

Raven/Mario has been here a while, but is very good, with a nice muscled body, and extremely hot in back if you get along.

Ben has a nice smooth body, abs, and pecs, and puts on a good lap dance.

If you are with a couple of friends, dancers are attracted to your table. I had an enjoyable time with S. and T. as many of the dancers sat with us and chatted and offered private dances. Each would introduce the dancers he already knew to the others, and we soon had a large circle of friends on a first name basis. Thanks to both S. and T. Campus from 4-9 is a great place to enjoy twinks dancing nude and willing to share sensual pleasures with you. (Pascal is still working downstairs at Mado; I stopped in and chatted for a little while.)

Karl, thanks for the very thorough update on the Montreal clubs. Gald you had such a good time... I was there 2 weeks ago and then in Ft. Lauderdale last week. Montreal is definitely the best... Stock remains my club of choice. Enjoy seeing many of the former Gaiety dancers.

RE: Montreal - Stock Bar

Stock Bar is located at 1171 E. Ste Catherine, one block from Campus. It opens at 6:00 p.m. every day, but not much goes on until after 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. There is no admission or cover, and drinks are moderately priced. It is the largest and newest of the four stripper bars, at least in its present location. There is a large runway-stage in the center and a bar on either side. There is seating right at the edge of the stage as well as at many tables all around the room.

Stock has the loudest music and brightest lights of all the clubs; they send out live images from their shows at night on the web and videotape all shows. It usually has the biggest crowd of all the bars. There are booths in back for private lap dances. I did not do privates here, so I am not speaking from personal experience but from what others told me. Dances are at two levels, at least in theory, $10 and $20. $10 are for no-touching or a little touching, $20 is for more. Customers vary in their reactions, some saying there is little or no difference in what you get (depending on the dancer), and others saying they got a great deal for $20 per song. Be sure and discuss with a dancer before you head back what you are looking for and what the price will be.

The dancers at Stock range from gym bunnies to muscle builders bulging all over, but not twinks or average builds. The dancers are older (mid to late 20s and sometimes above) than at the other three bars, in general. Almost all are perfectly smooth all over, very well toned, with very large cocks and asses. Each does one dance wearing pants and then another dance wearing less. In theory, dancers are "totally nude" for the second dance, but this is generally not true. They show everything, but they keep their pants or shorts around their thighs or knees, lowering them periodically. Only a few guys dance totally nude. They often chat with audience members while on stage, and the atmosphere is very vocal and feels like an open party. Stock is a great place to go with a few friends and be able to have a few drinks, talk, and watch beautiful men take off their clothes (and maybe have some additional private fun).

There were 16-20 guys by 10:00; many dancers were recently "fired" or not rehired, but some old friends are still there. There are lots of new faces and bodies:

Manuel is a very nice guy who has been dancing for years. He is even more bulked up now, but still friendly and pleasant. He drops his shorts to his thighs or knees, but I have never seen him totally nude.

Daniel is another dancer who has been there a while and is more bulked up. His full black hair is still very handsome, his cock very thick and long, and his shorts never below his knees.

Christopher was new to me, nice body, wild hair, not too bulked up. (This is a new Christopher, not the other one who has now moved to Campus.)

Jean-Philippe still quite charming, heavily muscled, sly smile.

Kevin was one of the most devastatingly handsome men I have ever seen. His face was more gorgeous than any you have ever seen, with beautiful eyes and teeth so white and perfect I had to squint from being blinded. He smiled, was friendly, looked fabulous.

Eddie, formerly of Campus, is said to be dancing here, but I did not see him.

There were many more dancers. This was the home of many of the dancers who visited and performed at Gaiety. The crowd is large and loud and having a good time. At times, once usually about 11:00 it seems, half of the room gets up and leaves, but others come in and refill the place. Certainly worth a visit by anyone who appreciates male flesh.

There must be some confusion here about JP mentioned above. He's been working as a manager for a couple weeks and hasn't been on stage in months (although he has been working the bar, doing private dances) He has an extraordinarily beautiful body I wouldn't describe him as heavily muscled as compared with other Stock guys like Yan, Jackson, Stef, Ben, etc...). Could you be thinking of someone else?

There is only one Jean-Philippe and he is indeed no longer a dancer. Those of us who are his big fans, and I am probably his greatest fan, will miss his wonderful dances. (Although he hasn't been on stage for the last six months, he was still dancing in the back until a couple of weeks ago.) But alas, it was time for him to move on to other things. Now he is the Stock's manager. Maxime, the previous manager, is now the bartender at the main bar. Jean-Philippe, in my estimation, is the classiest, sexiest, most stunningly beautiful dancer ever. I wish him well in his new job.

USguy: Thanks for the information on JP. Sorry to hear he no longer gives lap dances, but happy to hear we can still find him working at Stock... So, what's up with Eddie? Is he still working at Stock?

Hi Cooper. Eddie is still working at Stock. It was his birthday this past Wednesday, and we had a good time (OK, maybe we partied a bit too much).

Karl-G, as for Jean-Philippe, those days are definitely over. J-P is a good friend of mine (both in and out of the club) and we talk all the time. He really needed a change of job, and he is very happy being the manager. He still appreciates his old customers very much, so if you are one of his old customers, make sure you stop by and say hi.

Well, new regulation signs have been put up in all of the dance booths at the Stock (in both French and English). I guess the city wants to make sure that the rules are well understood by the customers and the dancers. They basically say that the customer is allowed to touch the dancer only on the upper torso and the buttocks, not allowed to touch (read suck) the dancer with the mouth, and that the dancer is not allowed to sit on the customer's lap or touch the customer's body. Not observing these regulations will mean immediate expulsion from the bar, for the customer, and getting fired, for the dancer. It also mentions that the price of dances with the curtain open is $10/dance, and with the curtain closed it's $20/dance.

Well, we'll have to see how much the Stock is going to enforce these regulations and what effect they will have on the "Stock Experience". They have pretty much been the official rules all along (for all dancer clubs, both male and female), but the bars have, over time, gotten lax in enforcing them.

RE: Posting Regulations...

I did talk to JP about it, and he just said that way too many customers had started to ask and had come to expect the dancers to do way too much in the closed curtain dancers. And, also, that possibly some dancers were also getting away with doing more than they should. Everyone just needed to be reminded of the rules so that things didn't get out of hand. The city does have laws regarding dancer bars, and there has to be a good balance between enforcing them, customers enjoying themselves, and the dancers making money. That's all he said.

True, true...

I have a feeling that those dancers who are hustlers will remain hustlers, using these posted rules to do nothing with the customers. I remember when Coop and I were at the "other" strip club run by Stock, which is now a straight strip club. One of the guys there did not lay a hand on me...not even on my shoulder...and stood standing on the stool posing the whole time...I was dumb enough to hire him again at Stock and he did the same thing with closed curtain.

Honest guys will continue to do their usual good job

Guest chaotou

I was just at Stock Bar on Thursday. We had to stop and read the rules while on the way to the back. The dancer stopped and said, these are the rules, and we paused to read them. The dancer seemed nervous to make sure the rules were being followed, mostly by making sure he stayed standing on the stool and I stayed sitting. These are things that can be easily monitored from outside and it seems they have people doing that. I have been with this dancer before, and it seems things have changed to me.

Also, no touching at all with the curtain open for $10/song. That's new.

The new Kenny at Campus is a cutie,I think but I real hustler from my experience. I don't doubt that fun could be had with him, but I would advise to proceed with caution.

Guest msclonly

Rent a Manakin for a Bland STERILE non interactive dance!!

After going to Montreal for 15 years, this trip was a disappointment.

Several dancers with the best bodies were about as non interactive as humanly possible. Emotional responses were buried deep.

They block any emotional reaction to the point, that it is a turnoff.

Very little dancing for the price. Yes, they look great on stage and often move around a bit more then they do in a private. Nice mscl and body. But that is where it ends.

This is a major change from just a year or two ago, when you were able to experience a real 'DANCE'! THat was a lot more fun!

It seems a lot of the more experienced dancers of a few years ago are gone on, and there is no one to show the newbies the ropes to being more successful entertainers. Seems they have learned their mscls will get them through the nite with the ever new inexperienced visitors, who do not expect much or even know what can be expected.

:( :( :(

RE: Rent a Manakin for a Bland STERILE non interaction dance!!

Did you experience this at both Campus and Stock or

just Stock? During my recent trip to Montreal, I had

very interactive dances at Campus and even Taboo. I

did not however, even attempt a dance at Stock. Stock

dancers are great to look at on stage and put on a good

show, but their backroom skills (at a higher price yet!)

leave much to be desired - Twice as much money and half

as much fun.

Cheers,

Fisher :7

RE: Rent a Manakin for a Bland STERILE non interaction dance!!

I have to agree with Fisher. I found nothing had changed at Campus or Taboo, including the possibility of having an emotional connection with the dancers over and above whatever physical interaction takes place. It certainly helps to get to know the dancers you like over several visits, but I made that connection with newcomers as well.

What do I mean by "an emotional connection?" At the very least, dancers coming over and greeting you with a warm kiss when you arrive, sitting down at your table to chat even when you're clearly not going to be taking them to the back, sharing their successes and problems, and inquiring about your own life.

Maybe, as Fisher wrote, it's just Stock, which I never visited this past trip.

Archived