THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal (Quick) Update

jakobsen
This topic is 6984 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1. Mickey, who's now Lance, is working at Campus.

2. Corey is at Campus.

3. Devin (at Taboo) is maturing beautifully. Still has a young face but the body is developing into a young man.

4. Ex-Adonis bartender Sam is dancing again at Taboo.

5. No sign of Riccardo.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mickey is indeed working at Campus now and I caught up with him yesterday. There were only 4 dancers working the afternoon shift so he was kept busy on the stage, unfortunately, but that didn't stop us from having a nice private lapdance between his sets. He is as huge (dick-wise) and hard as ever and very accomodating if you get on his friendly side. :p

Eddie of Campus, moving to Stock?

Well, it seems that young, broad-shouldered teenager Eddie of Campus (the new guy) is planning to move to Stock. He just auditioned on stage at Stock tonight. When I saw him before at Campus, I thought he was really hot, but the comments on the board seemed consistent with my perception - that Eddie is hot and he knows it. Let's see how his new stint at Stock works out.

RE: Eddie of Campus, moving to Stock?

>Well, it seems that young, broad-shouldered teenager Eddie of

>Campus (the new guy) is planning to move to Stock. He just

>auditioned on stage at Stock tonight. When I saw him before

>at Campus, I thought he was really hot, but the comments on

>the board seemed consistent with my perception - that Eddie is

>hot and he knows it. Let's see how his new stint at Stock

>works out.

I guess the audition went well because Eddie is dancing at Stock as of this afternoon. :) I just had a great backroom dance with him. This boy is SO hot, he's gonna make a ton of $$ at Stock!

RE: Eddie of Campus, moving to Stock?

Wow...this should be very interesting to see unfold.

Eddie had a really good friend at Campus who was really helping him out and trying to help him keep his head on straight. I have seen Eddie do some very good things as far as his friends go and he would seem to me to be a good kid.

That being said, he is 18...my dances with him have always sucked (not in the way you think) and he was LESS than stand and pose,,,he did mention how he was the best guy at Campus etc etc (and believe me, those etcetras would blow you away). Hope he stabilizes a bit at Stock, but Stock is not really the place to go if ya need to shrink your ego...

RE: Eddie Eddie Eddie

My experiance with Eddie was a little diffrent, I spent quite a bit of time with Eddie and his friend Kevin a few weeks ago.

It seems Eddies ego has progressed since he seems to keep a watchful eye on the other dancers actions at Campus. He openly says hes the best looking dancer at Campus.

I agree that Eddies lap dances are not the best, once he knows you serious and not jerking him around he is more than willing to visit your hotel for a more "pleasurable & personal experiance".

Eddie seems to feel X Gaiety customers are big spenders or loaded.

(not sure how to take that)

Hes very easy to talk to and very funny in his cocky sort of way.

I found "his friend" to be nothing more than annoying and a "wanna be"

boyfriend who Eddie is milking dry for $$$...

It will be intertesting to see how this unfolds.

tasmanian, I am a bit confused. Is Eddie's "friend" Kevin another dancer who wants to be his boyfriend and who Eddie is milking dry?

I hope his Campus attitude and ego changes at Stock... he has a lot of better-looking competition there.

Kevin is another dancer at Campus who Eddie is also friends with.

(Very Nice Guy, it seems they both started working at Campus around the same time)

The other "Friend" who is helping him out is someone else..(the $$ guy) Eddie say his $$ friend gets nothing for free.

I think Eddie will make lots of "friend" hope he can keep it all togeather.

I suspect Eddie's ego will be deflated at Stock he has already mentioned that the dancers there are all much bigger than him and didnt think he would get hired.

"

Eddie had a really good friend at Campus who was really helping him out and trying to help him keep his head on straight. I have seen Eddie do some very good things as far as his friends go and he would seem to me to be a good kid."

Im refering to Kevin here...seems to be a good guy

IMO

Novice,

I thought you were talking about the customer who says hes Eddies "Very Good Friend" he sits at campus all day and distracts Eddie from business, YES Kevin the dancer is his good friend.....

Hint, Next time your in Canada give Kevin some $$$ to tip Eddie on stage, (Well at Stock) sit back and watch the show....Made me wonder...

Eddie started dancing at Campus in late May. He's a youthful dancer with a defined swimmers build. He has huge shoulders and good looks... When I first saw Eddie in early June, his stage show was rather dull and he had problems getting erect. I passed on doing a lap dance with him when he told me of his limitations... On 8/12 Eddie started working at Stock. Immediately I noticed a big difference. He's more relaxed on stage, puts on a much improved show, no problems getting erect and much more outgoing... I spoke with Eddie about doing a lap dance and he promised to give me a good time. He was right. It was one of the best I had at Stock.

Alright Coop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nice to hear...he is very young so its good to see that he has loosened up as it will really benefit him (and us).

Will be going back in a few weeks and it should be interesting to see him again

One question : do you have to pay through the nose, or is it a fair interaction...that is, if ya gotta do the $20 dance, is it worth it ?

Very glad you had fun !!

Eddie is VERY Motivated by tips,

My experiance was when Eddie was paid the norm I got the norm.

A tip made the experiance MUCH better.

He might have been the daytime star of Campus but that certainly wont be case at night at stock...

Lets watch and see, I suspect he might not last at night, he liked working at Campus during the day because he could go out at night and be with his friends. (whoever they are) $$

"One question : do you have to pay through the nose, or is it a

fair interaction...that is, if ya gotta do the $20 dance, is it worth it?"

Novice: If awards were to be given out, I'd give Eddie the one for 'Most Improved'. In a short time he's come a long way in developing his skills. His career at Stock will be an interesting one to follow.

To answer your quesiton, I did the $20 dances and told him what I was looking for. For me, it was worth it... On the other hand, Danny, now back at the Stock, gave a much more interactive lap dance... He's not your muscular type, but made several of us very happy. Unfortunately, he'll only be working full time for another week and then just (maybe) on weekends... Also at Stock, Dave aka Ricky, Sammy, and David give satisfying lap dances.

Enjoy your trip and keep us posted.

Oh I will keep you posted :-) This trip might be a bit longer which means a lot more stress but I do love Montreal. Its such a cool peaceful city besides all of the other extra curricular things to do.

Taz,

hahaha...yup Im sure he can be motivated by tips, but I always thought that tips came at the end...I understand that guys are in the business to make money and Im all for being fair and then some...but its so not cool when the advertised rate gets you nothing. Its all good though cause I have seen him a few times and would try again, if he was fun. He's built and good looking, but with his new attitude, he might be the full package. In all honesty, give me a smaller average looking guy with a great attitude and interactiveness over a jacked up guy anyday

Hello all, this is my first post to this site. I am originally from California but have been living in Montreal for the last six years. I know all of the dancers very well, my favorite bar being Stock. I met Cooper, the guys from BuffBoyzz, and other Hooboy aficionados last weekend. (Sorry that we didn't go to St-Hubert, the staple of the Quebecois diet, and that I took you to the expensive Italian place instead.)

I am also Eddie's "special friend" (or "$$$ friend" as tazmanian5230 calls me). Our relationship is personal, private, and only between the two of us (and I would like it to remain that way). I do however have to say that I take offense to many of tazmanian's statements, especially that Eddie is milking me of money. Our relationship is not based on money at all. Eddie is a great guy and he shouldn't be painted in that way. My advice to tazmanian is that he not write about people and relationships that he knows absolutely nothing about. Eddie is a very hot dancer, built, gorgeous and a very nice guy. I think he is a great dancer and does his job well (ok, maybe I'm a little biased). Even though I do see him a lot, I try not to get in the way of his dancing.

Since I am here in the heart of it all (I live two blocks from Campus and the Stock), I will be posting regularly to keep you informed of the scene up here. Next time you're in town, say hi. I like to talk to visitors from back home, and I'll be glad to show you around. And as I said, I know all of the dancers very well (many of them are very good friends of mine).

USGuyinMTL: Welcome to the message center, it's nice to have you as a MTL contributor. Any questions you can answer or information you can share about the dancers will be most appreciated... LOL about dinner, the "expensive" Italian restaurant was just fine with me. We all had a great time. Nice meeting you and hope to see you and Eddie at one of the NYC buff-boyzz parties. Cooper

US GUY

>I am also Eddie's "special friend" (or "$$$ friend" as

>tazmanian5230 calls me). Our relationship is personal,

>private, and only between the two of us (and I would like it

>to remain that way). I do however have to say that I take

>offense to many of tazmanian's statements, especially that

>Eddie is milking me of money. Our relationship is not based

>on money at all. Eddie is a great guy and he shouldn't be

>painted in that way. My advice to tazmanian is that he not

>write about people and relationships that he knows absolutely

>nothing about. Eddie is a very hot dancer, built, gorgeous

>and a very nice guy. I think he is a great dancer and does

>his job well (ok, maybe I'm a little biased). Even though I

>do see him a lot, I try not to get in the way of his dancing.

If you are the annoying guy Iam talking about I highly doubt your trying to keep anything a secret. The annoying guy Iam talking about was known by every dancer in the place as "annoying rude and a jerk" he was hardly trying to keep anything a secret.

As for the "milking" comment, your going to have to ask the dancer about that one because that was his statement. Never have i met you and if you are the "MILK MAN" I dont want to.

As for being Eddies "ALSO SPECIAL FRIEND" get over it, hes a male dancer working by the minute for $$ doing lap dances and MORE, hes going to make Hundreds of "Special Friends"

As far as "painting Eddie in any negitive way other than willing to go the extra mile for an extra tip. I think your reading into somthing that wasnt written or "Eddie Struck". Its ok, we all fall for a dancer or two now and than.... If my times with Eddie were not favorable I would have written such.....If you are his special friend leave him alone and let him make $$$ when hes at work. If you read the thread fully you will see that when others called him limited and boring I said he wasnt.....

Iam not bitter at all, only stating the facts which you left out when you brought to our attention that you were Eddie's special friend....I nor anyone else would have know who you are.

You began the private/public issue of yourself and Eddie to the message center. (very private not many people read this thread)

I would contact Le Doctor for stronger Le Drugs

Archived