THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Buff-boyzz debut in NYC

Cooper
This topic is 7002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The popular LI strip dancers called the Buff Boyzz made their NYC debut last night to a very appreciative audience. The turn out for this 1st time private party was good. Everyone seemed to be having a great time and were well treated by management and dancers.

I entered around 7pm and I was immediately greeted by their manager Johnny, a very friendly guy who has hosted many of these parties on Long Island...The location was easy to get to and the bar was well suited for the party needs.

I sat at the bar with several other M4Mers and the 2 hot and sexy bartenders gave us special attention. Both eventually stripped down to their briefs and did a few side shows of their own.

Before the show began the very friendly dancers were circulating the bar, introducing themselves and filling us in on the activities... When the show started, the dancers performed on the bar giving a clothed first song and, once they all had done this, they came out for their nude 2nd song. As the night went on, the dancers began to perform together and put on some very erotic shows.

As for the dancers, they ranged in build from the twink TC, to the very muscular Gaiety dancer Nick. Most of the dancers are from Long Island and have been working for Johnny at other clubs. All were good looking and in worked-out shape. Their performances ranged from being fun to very erotic.

Downstairs there was a large VIP lounge where you could go with a dancer for lap-dances and a happy time.

Johnny would like to host these private parties 2x's a month. He will keep us posted on the next party... He also informed me that the week day entertainment, secheduled for this Tuesday, is on hold until definite plans can be made.

This party was better than anything I've ever attended at the Gaiety. Lots of action/contact with the dancers and a good time had by all. This well managed party broke up around mid-night and everyone I spoke to was looking forward to the next.

Finally, I didn't catch his name, but the dj was tops. A friendly and good looking guy who never missed a beat.

I salute Johnny and his team for providing NYC with this party. It's something many of us have been hoping would start up again in the metro area.

Cooper,

Thanks for taking time to fill us in on the kick-off party.

As for it being better than anything you attended at the Gaiety, that's quite a complement coming from you! Mind me asking, how the evening's entertainment unfolded...from 7 pm to midnight is a long span for 7 dancers to fill. Was there a lot of downtime - fluff time so to speak? Hope the next party will happen sooner, rather than later. Glad to hear it's off to a good start!

Brett, Sorry you weren't able to attend. Hopefully you'll be at the next party.

As for the agenda:

The dancing got started around 8pm and was continuous. The set up was for all the dancers to perform their 1st song, and then the 2nd. No down time or fluff period.

When all the dancers completed their 2nd number, they came out for a finale. For the rest of the night, the dancers did some erotic and playful performances together... The night went by very fast.

Guest JohnPela

>This party was better than anything I've ever attended at the

>Gaiety. Lots of action/contact with the dancers and a good

>time had by all. This well managed party broke up around

>mid-night and everyone I spoke to was looking forward to the

>next.

>

>I salute Johnny and his team for providing NYC with this

>party. It's something many of us have been hoping would start

>up again in the metro area.

Cooper, Is definitely right on target about this party. Great fun, much better than gaiety. It reminded somewhat of MadrigalsClub in Chicago (lapdances upstairs) but fun and nude action multiplied by a factor of 2 or 3 or more, especially nudity on the bar and more action with lapdances?

Nice having alcohol and being able to talk to other M4M posters that I have met in the past like Cooper and Rendie and to meet Pelican.

Hopefully BuffBoyz can in the future include more former Gaiety dancers, too. Unfortunately my favorite former Gaiety dancer wasn't performing there that night.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Buff-boyzz debut in NYC-Where is the Club?

>Where is the Club?

That is a stupid question to ask on this forum that anyone could read ... Especially with the info posted on the other thread about how to attend this First private party.

This is a private party meaning its location is not devulged except to those who have first RSVP with the required info by email to the appropriate party. Its location next time probably will not be where it was held the first time. Probably will be at a bar/club like the First Party which has plenty of private lapdance/fun room(s). Look at the other thread about the First Private party and how to get on the RSVP door list to be able to attend. Then you will receive an email as to the location of the next party.

It looks like the next, Second Party, will be next weekend. I received an email from Jaynnj announcing the Second party. The email was probably sent to everyone who attended the First Party. And no, I do not know where it will be held!

RE: Party Dates

"...so I will try to schedule my next NYC trip during a party."

CEO: dates for future parties are:

Sunday, August 21st

Sunday, September 4th (Labor Day Blast)

Sunday, September 18th

Parties are scheduled for every other Sunday. Hope to see you there.

FYI, at the 8/7 party there will be a 2 drink minimum.

RE: Next Private Party

What kind of action was there at this party? forgive the maybe dumb question - but are we just talking lapdances..... or was there lots of other activity like the old days of the Gaiety backstage?

What is the "fun room"-- is it private? Any orgy fun?

"What kind of action was there at this party?"

Eric, The best way I can answer your question is to say that the bar show is Gaiety style (two songs) and the VIP room is similiar to what goes on in the booths at the Montreal strip clubs... The VIP room is located in the lower level and is in an open area. You can only get in accompanied by a dancer... Hope this helps, if not, try attending.

Cooper, can you answer the question as to whether the dancers this Sunday night will be mostly the same ones who danced at the Party two Sundays ago? Also, will there be any former Gaiety dancers in attendance? thanks

hi the buffboyzz will have 4 new dancers there this sunday at the party,plus most of the dancers from the last party will be returning also.nick is coming back for this party,the former gaiety dancer, Buffboyzz will try to bring you guys some of your favorite dancers from the gaiety in the upcoming weeks and months ahead I have been in touch with some of them,and hoping they will be coming to our future parties.We hope to start a new tradition here in the NY METRO AREA bringing you the hottest buffboyzz dancers for your viewing pleasure

THE LINE UP FOR SUNDAY AUG 7TH

1- CJ

2-ERICK

3-T.C

4-STEVE

5-DEX

6-JOSE

7-MIKE

8-MITCH

9-JASON

10-NICK

Thanks, finally, for answering the question about who would be appearing. Also, what will be the cost of lap dances? At the last party, the prices ranged widely based on what the dancer seemed to think he could get out of the client. I was offered lap dances at 2 songs for $25 up to one for $40. And my friend got a 30 minute lap dance for free from Eric who followed him into one of the rest rooms.

>Thanks, finally, for answering the question about who would

>be appearing. Also, what will be the cost of lap dances? At

>the last party, the prices ranged widely based on what the

>dancer seemed to think he could get out of the client. I was

>offered lap dances at 2 songs for $25 up to one for $40. And

>my friend got a 30 minute lap dance for free from Eric who

>followed him into one of the rest rooms.

I'd say that your friend was either having a lucky night or he must

look like Brad Pitt...

Archived