THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Strippers at 13 Little Devils

Cooper
This topic is 7021 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Starting Tuesday nights, July 26th, the Buff Boyzz will be performing at the lower East Side bar called 13 Little Devils. Located in Manhattan at 120 Orchard St., between Delancy and Rivington Sts.

For those of you familiar with the Buff Boyzz, Chris, the very good-looking and popular bartender/dancer, will bartend and be available for lap dances. The bar is scheduled to open at 8:30pm and dancers will be there from the start.

Some of the action scheduled will be lap dances, a downstairs VIP room for up-close dancing, guys dancing on the bar, buff boyzz favorite "shot boy", and drink specials.

If you enjoyed their performances at the Rainbow Lounge, Club Caos, or in Sayville, you'll be certain to have a good time at 13 Little Devils...For more information on the Buff Boyzz and other appearances, check out their website at:

http://www.members.aol.com/buffboyzz

Hope to see you there on Tuesday nights!

Thanks for the Info Cooper. It will certainly be Different, the Dancer's Performing around 8:30..Usually in most Places they Show well after 10 P.M. Early Shows always work well for the Guys who donot "Inhabit the Night" in NYC. That was "One" of the Positives about the "G".. Which I am sure is sorely missed now! :+

Hello Gentlemen!

My name is Johnny and I'm the Owner / Manager of the Buffboyzz!

We're excited about Tuesday nights at 13 Little Devils! We updated our website today and welcome you to visit it for all late breaking information.

We welcome all feedback. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions about our performances. Email me at buffboyzz@aol.com

In order to keep this type of venue from disappearing from the NY area altogether, we need the serious support of our community.

Some of you already know us from the Rainbow Lounge, Club 608, The Bunk House and Fire Island. We now bring our Boyzz to Manhattan, and look forward to meeting you all!

~Johnny }(

Email: buffboyzz@aol.com

web: http://www.members.aol.com/buffboyzz

Guest Fisher

Johnny,

How many dancers on Tuesday? Also a photo lineup

of your dancers on your website would be nice!

Cheers,

Fisher :9

I am posting this message because I have already received

two emails asking if there is any difference in the Buff Boyzz

events that are being held during the week, and the Party

being held on sunday July 24 The other venues memtioned

on this baord are for the general public where as this party

is private and by invite Only at the July 24 venue The buff boys will

be joined by other local dancers as well as some Former Gaiety

dancers as well , Hope that helps clear up things for more info

write jbnnj@yahoo.com

Guest JohnPela

RE: Strippers at 13 Little Devils & the Cooper Disturbing News

I will be visiting NYC next weekend and I will be interested in meeting other M4M posters at this Sunday night private party- Rendie are you going?

Also the was reported on another thread, I can't remember by whom- Cooper please tell us it isn't so:

>There has also been persistent and disturbing rumors that all

>this NYPD crackdown of gay bars and strip clubs has forced our

>very own Cooper to start frequenting straight strip clubs like

>FlashDance. Please Tell us its not true!! Could this lead to a

>separate Female Strip Club Forum (moderated by Cooper) with

>weekly reviews on this site?

>That could be the last straw in the shrinking gay

>hustler bar/strip club nightlife in NYC.

Guest Rendie

RE: Private Party

Hey JP

Haven't been officially informed where it is yet, but I'm planning to attend the party next Sunday. Hope to see you and other M4Mr's there.

I heard they are still looking for a hot dancer to do a hot shower number to end the show, got any ideas?? :9

enjoy

Rendie

Guest JohnPela

>Hey JP

>Haven't been officially informed where it is yet, but I'm

>planning to attend the party next Sunday. Hope to see you and

>other M4Mr's there.

>

>I heard they are still looking for a hot dancer to do a hot

>shower number to end the show, got any ideas?? :9 enjoy Rendie

Rendie:

Look forward to seeing you Sunday night. Who knows, I may be bringing a hot former Gaiety dancer with me so he can check out the location, etc.

Hi Everyone I will be emailing the exact location of the private party out by the middle of this week, Currently I am designing a nice post card pic so that you will have something to remind you all about

this comeing sundays big event.

"ok guys whos taking me to this party?? Cooper darling??"

SnowBoy, Thanks for thinking of me, but since we will be toasting/roasting JT's 1000th post at this private stripper party, perhaps it would be nice if you asked him first... If not, I'm sure Taz, JP, or Rendie, would be happy to oblige. :+

Archived