THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Taboo is back to #1 in montreal

firecat
This topic is 7043 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some of you may remember a few months ago I posted about the decline of

Taboo and the ressurection of Adonis to the Top.

Well as most things in this world the pendulum has swung back and Taboo has returned to the Top Club for twinks in Montreal.

There are many reasons for this not the least of which is that many of the cute dancers from Adonis have left because of management problems and have moved to Taboo.

There have also been an influx of many new dancers because Summer is here.

Taboo has always been known for the energy of its dancers on stage and now it is better then ever.

Devint formerly of Adonis now shows his stuff at Taboo and his dance routines border on spectacular. It also helps that he has the best Ass in Montreal (IMHO). I admit I am prejudiced but don't think I'll get many arguments.

Jesse a fairly new dancer is very energetic on stage and his routines meet with a lot of enthusiasm.

Leslie is a new dancer who has a very sexy routine on stage and knows how to shake it for the crowd.

Nick is a brand new dancer with a California surfer boy look complete with long blonde hair. (Marc Anthony eat your heart out)

John is another Blonde who is acroos between a Twink and a Jockboy and very friendly with a great body.

Roberto (Edgar from Adonis) is from south of the border (Mexico) and has a good dance routine and a beautiful twink body.

There are at least 8 other new dancers who are easy to look at and seem to have good personalities. I apoligize for not knowing their names, but just too many for me to keep track of.

The Bottom line on weekends there are 25 dancers and they are all very good looking and energetic.

It will be hard not to have a good time at Taboo this summer.

Unfortunately Adonis has retuned to its former self and has only Ralph and Roberto to interest me and too many average looking dancers.(IMHO)

Firecat, Thanks for the Taboo report. Hope to see ya' in 2 weeks. I'll have to stop at Adonis and see Ralph. I had a lapdance with him at the end of my last Montreal visit and left wondering why it took me so long to see him. :p

Didnt I tell you guys that things will get back the way it used to be?! :) I was right ..... AGAIN!

---------------------------------------

you dont stop playing because you grow old , you grow old because you stop playing

Archived