THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

West Side undergoes Sex Change

Cooper
This topic is 7041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

MONTREAL: West Side Bar is no more. It's new name is "SexE-Cite" and, instead of featuring male dancers, it's now home to female strippers. For those interested, they still give lap dances! :-) Fortunately, one of the Stock dancers informed me of this before I started to head over.

The change took place last week and the bar is still owned by Stock.

This is very sad news! I liked the "new" West Side Bar :( Does anyone have any news where "Corey" went? He was banned from all the clubs in the village awhile back and was chillin at the West Side till he could come back.

>MONTREAL: West Side Bar is no more. It's new

>name is "SexE-Cite" and, instead of featuring male dancers,

>it's now home to female strippers. For those interested, they

>still give lap dances! :-) Fortunately, one of the Stock

>dancers informed me of this before I started to head over.

>

>The change took place last week and the bar is still owned by

>Stock.

"This is very sad news! I liked the "new" West Side Bar Does anyone have any news where "Corey" went? He was banned from all the clubs in the village awhile back and was chillin at the West Side till he could come back.

>MONTREAL: West Side Bar is no more. It's new

>name is "SexE-Cite" and, instead of featuring male dancers,

>it's now home to female strippers. For those interested, they

>still give lap dances! Fortunately, one of the Stock

>dancers informed me of this before I started to head over.

>

>The change took place last week and the bar is still owned by

>Stock.

Bearman"

Why was he banned from all of the bars?

>"This is very sad news! I liked the "new" West Side Bar Does

>anyone have any news where "Corey" went? He was banned from

>all the clubs in the village awhile back and was chillin at

>the West Side till he could come back.

>Bearman"

>

>Why was he banned from all of the bars?

This is was discussed last fall I believe on this "Strip Club Forum" in several postings. Sorry but its too long to repeat. Just know that Corey is a sweet sweet guy, with some drinking and anger management problems! In Corey's own words "when he drinks, he gets stupid". For some strange reason I've noticed throughout the British Commonwealth (and its descendants from them here in the US) that a few drinks are usually followed by a good fist fight!!

Anyway, any news of Corey would be greatly appreciated ;) I haven't been to Montreal since last fall :(

Corey

I saw Corey at the West Side on my recently concluded trip. He told me his ban was over and he would start at Campus the next day, though I didn't see him there later in the week. He also mentioned possibly going back to L'Adonis. When I saw him in March, he was completely on the wagon; this time, he was drinking again. I think he also mentioned that he no longer had email.

By the way, the West Side was completely dead when I stopped in -- the only person I could see from the stairs was the bartender. As I turned around to leave, Corey spotted me and rushed over. There was also a Taboo dancer who had suffered a week's suspension for not showing up. They told me that West Side was about to change formats -- female dancers during the day (afternoons, I guess), male strip club at night.

Given the number of changes at the WS in the past year, I'd bet this isn't the end of things.

RE: Corey

>I saw Corey at the West Side on my recently concluded trip.

>He told me his ban was over and he would start at Campus the

>next day, though I didn't see him there later in the week. He

>also mentioned possibly going back to L'Adonis. When I saw

>him in March, he was completely on the wagon; this time, he

>was drinking again. I think he also mentioned that he no

>longer had email.

>

>By the way, the West Side was completely dead when I stopped

>in -- the only person I could see from the stairs was the

>bartender. As I turned around to leave, Corey spotted me and

>rushed over. There was also a Taboo dancer who had suffered a

>week's suspension for not showing up. They told me that West

>Side was about to change formats -- female dancers during the

>day (afternoons, I guess), male strip club at night.

>

>Given the number of changes at the WS in the past year, I'd

>bet this isn't the end of things.

Thanks so much! :)

RE: Corey

Sorry, I deleted his email address when I got back. I'm almost positive he told me that he didn't have/use email any more. He is friendly with Joey, now of L'Adonis, formerly of Taboo; if you have a way of contacting Joey, he could probably tell you.

Let's be more specific here. When you say "British Commonwealth" you really mean to say "Irish"! As someone who has ancesters from Ireland, Scotland and England, and who lives in a British Commonwealth country (Canada), I remember from time immemorial hearing of "the fighting Irish".

Booze and the Irish are inseperable and more often than not, when the two combine, the fisticuffs are not far behind. This Corey character must have some "fighting Irish" in him. Even if he is a French lad, lots of French Canadians intermarried with the Irish and today you can find French-speaking Quebecers with Irish surnames or, if descended from the female Irish side, red curly hair or other Irish attributes (including the quick temper and a taste for the booze!).

I know I will be accused of stereotyping but so be it, I've been there and done that! Enough said.

>Let's be more specific here. When you say "British

>Commonwealth" you really mean to say "Irish"! As someone who

>has ancesters from Ireland, Scotland and England, and who

>lives in a British Commonwealth country (Canada), I remember

>from time immemorial hearing of "the fighting Irish".

>

>Booze and the Irish are inseperable and more often than not,

>when the two combine, the fisticuffs are not far behind. This

>Corey character must have some "fighting Irish" in him. Even

>if he is a French lad, lots of French Canadians intermarried

>with the Irish and today you can find French-speaking

>Quebecers with Irish surnames or, if descended from the female

>Irish side, red curly hair or other Irish attributes

>(including the quick temper and a taste for the booze!).

>

>I know I will be accused of stereotyping but so be it, I've

>been there and done that! Enough said.

No, no. You are very very wrong and have completely missed the point of this thread and my comment by trying to turn it into a "Political Correctness issue! And because of that I consider your post out of place here!

Corey IN NOT FRENCH nor a Quebecer. He doesn't even speak French! He wasn't born in that Province and doesn't even like them much (LOL)!

Guys, please only post information relative to the post i.e. Corey and his whereabouts and welfare in this case. Thank you!

Two guys that I'd like to track down from West Side are brothers Mathieu and Philip. Mathieu was the doorman and weekend dancer. His picture was used by West Side for their ad. Philip was the bar-waiter and sometimes manager. Although his English was limited, he won't stop talking! A really nice and funny guy.

>Two guys that I'd like to track down from West Side are

>brothers Mathieu and Philip. .... Philip was the bar-waiter and sometimes manager.

The Philip I saw working there once as a waiter (maybe last Nov/Dec?) was the Philip who used to dance at Campus. If that's the person you're thinking of, maybe someone at Campus will know how to get in touch with him.

"If that's the person you're thinking of, maybe someone at Campus will know how to get in touch with him."

New: That's the same Philip. He used to dance at Campus about 2 or 3 years ago. I'll ask around and see if I can locate him. Thanks.

"hey Cooper-- that would have been a real hoot, walking in

expecting to see male go-go dancers and instead finding female

dancers!"

Yes Beef, that would have been very funny, perhaps even funnier than the little lady being bounced around in the balloon at the Cirque du Soleil. :+

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the Corey who has a stricking resemblance to Pierre of Adonis? If so, he was at Campus on Saturday afternoon and was very pleasant to talk to. He did say however that he did have a bit too much to drink the night before. And did I say that he was very generous in the back?

For fans of Mickey, he's now at Adonis.

Archived