THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Boardwalk Visit/Update

eeyore
This topic is 7109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What would a trip to FLL be without at least a couple of side visits to the Boardwalk? I went there on a Sunday and a Monday evening. There was a nice cross section of boys both nights along the entire spectrum ranging from twink to college jock frat types, and then on up to muscle boys – something for all tastes. I had nice backroom privates with Sebastian (a beautiful, totally smooth, erotic, twink type with long silky tinted blond hair who was recently the featured cover boy for the local 411 magazine), Taylor (a college frat jock boy-next-door type from Toronto) and Rocco (a beefier, beautifully smooth, defined, toned, more muscular Latino type originally from Puerto Rico). Both Taylor and Rocco were available for hotel privates. Rocco proffered a hotel private and we left directly to my hotel from the Boardwalk. When I asked Taylor if he did hotel privates he said yes and immediately furnished me with a preprinted card with his contact info (he carries them in his arm band). I called him the following day and we got together in the afternoon. He also advertises on RentBoy.com and in the local publication ‘Hot Spots.’ Apparently some of the dancers are able to leave during their shifts for off premise privates just like at the Campus in Montreal. Both hotel privates with Taylor and Rocco were very satisfactory and I will try to post reviews on both in that section. I don’t know if Sebastian does off premise privates, but I wish I had simply asked. I saw a few other dancers discretely giving out cards with contact info for off premise privates to customers that seemed interested. What worked well for me was to do an on premise back room dance with a boy I liked and then, if the chemistry was right, simply ask if he did off premise shows. Although some may find this more expensive, it also affords an out-of-towner like me the opportunity to gauge a boy’s talent and even his honesty before hand. Example: when I was at the Boardwalk in December, one dancer (none of the boys mentioned here) took me in the back and actually asked for his $20 lap dance fee UPFRONT!!!??? HELLO!?. Needless to say we only did one dance and there was no tip (since he had already pocketed it). He then offered to give me his number to set up an off premise session later during my vacation. Talk about setting off all the wrong warning bells that others on this board have consistently cautioned about. I politely declined…It’s a pity because this guy was really hot and exactly my type (that’s why I agreed to pay his lap dance fee upfront in the first place). So… sometimes it’s easy to get a good read on someone by engaging him in a lap dance first. In any event it seemed like the Boardwalk was a good place to hook up offsite with some hot boys (either immediately or later on the next day or later during the week). For any outside lurking powers that be, all fees for my off-premise sessions were strictly for a dancer’s time and companionship only.

What would a trip to FLL be without at least a couple of side visits to the Boardwalk? I went there on a Sunday and a Monday evening. There was a nice cross section of boys both nights along the entire spectrum ranging from twink to college jock frat types, and then on up to muscle boys – something for all tastes. I had nice backroom privates with Sebastian (a beautiful, totally smooth, erotic, twink type with long silky tinted blond hair who was recently the featured cover boy for the local 411 magazine), Taylor (a college frat jock boy-next-door type from Toronto) and Rocco (a beefier, beautifully smooth, defined, toned, more muscular Latino type originally from Puerto Rico). Both Taylor and Rocco were available for hotel privates. Rocco proffered a hotel private and we left directly to my hotel from the Boardwalk. When I asked Taylor if he did hotel privates he said yes and immediately furnished me with a preprinted card with his contact info (he carries them in his arm band). I called him the following day and we got together in the afternoon. He also advertises on RentBoy.com and in the local publication ‘Hot Spots.’ Apparently some of the dancers are able to leave during their shifts for off premise privates just like at the Campus in Montreal. Both hotel privates with Taylor and Rocco were very satisfactory and I will try to post reviews on both in that section. I don’t know if Sebastian does off premise privates, but I wish I had simply asked. I saw a few other dancers discretely giving out cards with contact info for off premise privates to customers that seemed interested. What worked well for me was to do an on premise back room dance with a boy I liked and then, if the chemistry was right, simply ask if he did off premise shows. Although some may find this more expensive, it also affords an out-of-towner like me the opportunity to gauge a boy’s talent and even his honesty before hand. Example: when I was at the Boardwalk in December, one dancer (none of the boys mentioned here) took me in the back and actually asked for his $20 lap dance fee UPFRONT!!!??? HELLO!?. Needless to say we only did one dance and there was no tip (since he had already pocketed it). He then offered to give me his number to set up an off premise session later during my vacation. Talk about setting off all the wrong warning bells that others on this board have consistently cautioned about. I politely declined…It’s a pity because this guy was really hot and exactly my type (that’s why I agreed to pay his lap dance fee upfront in the first place). So… sometimes it’s easy to get a good read on someone by engaging him in a lap dance first. In any event it seemed like the Boardwalk was a good place to hook up offsite with some hot boys (either immediately or later on the next day or later during the week). For any outside lurking powers that be, all fees for my off-premise sessions were strictly for a dancer’s time and companionship only.

Archived