THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Spring Cleaning

Cooper
This topic is 7123 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's time to re-visit the Strip Club FAQ and see if any updates are in order. Some clubs haven't been updated in 2 years, others, like the Gaiety and Stella's, have closed. If you are familiar with or frequent any of the 38 strip clubs mentioned, please help out by confirming or updating the current information. Also, if there are any new clubs in need of being reviewed, please feel free to do so. What you posts benefits all of us. Thanks!

If the moderators have time, a helpful step would be to consolidate threads in the FAQ. Fort Lauderdale is particularly confusing; there seem to be multiple threads about several of the bars, along with single postings that cover multiple bars.

Some of this results from postings originally written for other forums being copied or moved to the FAQ because they had useful information. Such postings often lack the informative header CITY:Bar.

For me the original postings of YFSC about the Montreal strip clubs are ideal models to follow. On my first trip to Montreal, his detailed descriptions of the physical layout along with his in-depth anthropology of their cultures allowed me to feel comfortable immediately.

Thanks new..., but you're one step ahead of me. I first wanted to update all the existing strip club reviews and then organize them by City. I agree with you on the usefulness of the Montreal Clubs reviews, but some of that information also needs to be updated. Hopefully, we can do the same for other cities.

Thinking aloud about how this might be (re-)organized.

Perhaps a single faq for each club giving basic information (address, hours, ladies' nights, physical layout, ....) with the CITY:Club header. Maybe even a more general faq for each city (I seem to recall YFSC had something general on Montreal, including such esoterica as traffic lights and parking). And then some of the more ephemeral information (dancers, temporary changes like the recent ones at Stock, ...?) in separate posts for each club.

Anyway, this is the kind of project I'd be willing to help with when I have more time -- like between summer visits to Montreal :-) :-).

I went in to try and update some of the Clubs I had posted but they are no longer listed (i.e. Unicorn/Indy, Madrigals/Chicago) even though I have "Listing all avaiable topics".

What happened to the original post on some of the Clubs? I might start new threads for them when I get time but updating the old ones would have been easier.

"I went in to try and update some of the Clubs I had posted but they are no longer listed (i.e. Unicorn/Indy, Madrigals/Chicago)..."

KY: No need to re-write the FAQ's on those 2 clubs, they're still there. Just go to page 2, you'll find them.

Btw, thanks for writing the original reviews and any updated information you can provide. Coop

>KY: No need to re-write the FAQ's on those 2 clubs, they're

>still there. Just go to page 2, you'll find them.

As someone might say to me Duh!!! Sorry I didn't look close enough.

>Btw, thanks for writing the original reviews and any updated

>information you can provide. Coop

I'll try to do a few updates here soon. As someone who enjoys strip clubs as I travel, Thanks for your efforts.

Archived