THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Prayers for a speedy recovery go out to VDN

Cooper
This topic is 7144 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I received a call today from our dear friend Valley Dweller North. He's having some health issues and is in the hospital. He sounded ok, but is going through a whole battery of tests starting Monday.... With all that's on his mind right now, he still was concerned that his friends would worry about him if they didn't see his threads on: the early bird G-lineup, the "pHoTo AlBuM", and "Picture Wednesday". What dedication!

Since many of you communicate with VDN privately, perhaps sending him via e-mail or posting some get well messages might help with his recovery. I'll see that he gets them all.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VDN,

I look forward to your regular postings, full of sweet eye candy, and good information, but just as important, great wit. You'll be missed, but I'll be hoping that your absence from these hallowed cyber-halls is brief.

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

Richard

Guest JohnPela

VDN,

Best Wishes for a very speedy recovery. Your pics and posts (especially your retelling of escapades of trips into NYC such as during the Blackout) are much appreciated avidly anticipated by everyone.

In the meantime we will miss a glimpse of seeing your archive of pics.

Guest Fisher

VDN,

A quick and full recovery please!

You are the only poster that no matter what forum,

no matter what topic I will read. Your humorous

narratives, droll quips, and on so sexy pictures

makes me a big fan. Get well friend!

- Fisher

The headline of this thread almost sent me over the edge after Hooboy's passing a few days ago. I sincerely hope VDN's health issues are not serious and that he will be as 'good as new' real soon. Send him my love and best wishes for a quick recovery and good test results.

Guest Rendie

VDN

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!! Even though many of us look forward with anticipation to your very fun posts each and every week, please don't worry about us and take care of yourself first.

Get well soon!!

Rendie

VDN,

Very sorry to hear that you are sick...our bodies can be such pains in the ass,,,they should just do as they are told !!

Anyway since we come from a similiar background in faith, I will leave the two great prayers for you.

Angel of God,

My Guardian Dear,

To Whom His Love

Commits me here.

Ever this day,

be at my side,

to light and guard,

to rule and guide.

May Christ support us all the day long, till the shadows lengthen, and the evening comes, and the busy world is hushed, and the fever of life is over and our work is done. Then in his mercy may he give us a safe lodging, and holy rest and peace at the last.

The rest were a little morbid so I decided to write one just for you, with just a bit of plaguarizm :

O God come to my assistance,

O Lord make haste to help me.

Christ I ask you to remember your promise that you will never leave us, especially in our time of need. I am in need know and I ask for your consolation. Still my heart, strength my body and prepare my spirit for whatever is in store. Let all the foolishness of life fall away, leaving only love and light. I ask this prayer through the intercession of all the angels and saints, and through Mary, Help of Christians and through the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Amen

You will be added to my rosary this week...looks like the Pope's intentions get bumped again :-) Feel and be better

Love Novice (Jim)

valley dweller north,

i've always known you to be kind, witty and fun. not only on these boards, but on the couple occasions we've met and talked in person; if only i could respond in kind half as well. you have my heartfelt wish that your issues are resolved quickly and you are able to grace our lives soon with your wonderful humor and outlook on life.

shy

Guest Tampa Yankee

Hey VDN,

Good luck with the tests... I hope you are studying hard. :+ Pleases take good notes too, we'll want to hear about those young hot doctors you put through the hoops.

Regards and best wishes for a speedy return. TY :*

Words cannot describe how touched and moved I am with all of your thoughts, sentiments, humor and prayers. All of you have warmed my heart and soul.

I am released from the hospital. I do have to follow up with my doctor. I will be fine if I follow doctor orders.

I will be absent from the board for a while as there are many life issues that I need to address and take care of. I know we come here in this e-community and we wonder when someone goes missing for a while. Please know I am just taking care of a lot of personal business that needs attention. I look forward to when I can comeback with all of you.

Thank you again. I love you all.

VDN

VDN

I am pleased to hear of your release from hospital. That is indeed good news. I too am suffering mild withdrawals from not viewing the dancers from the G. That is a minor concern. Continue to improve and know that you are missed. The photos will be welcome when you resume posting them but as with all good things anticipation is half of the enjoyment.

Your Houston Pal

Houston Bonfires

VDN..It is so good to hear you are home, once again. I am hoping all of the things you are coping with, will be a slight memory in time. I wish you only the Best in Health and in Life! We are all, looking forward to you doing whatever you enjoy..For a long,long time to come. :+ :+ :+

Archived