THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Torpedo's Keeps Getting Better

Karl-G
This topic is 7153 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Happy to report that Torpedo's Bar in Fort Lauderdale keeps getting better. It is now open seven nights of the week, and doing well all nights, according to dancers. Currently, I was told, Monday night is actually the busiest night of the week, although that can change. Nothing happens prior to midnight and almost no one is there until then. But by 12:30, and going to 2:30 a.m. or so every night (4:00 if you want), the place is jumping with very nice dancers and clients of all ages, but emphasis on younger (20-35). The sound level is not too high and you can converse and meet guys. This is the intent of the bar - to be an after-hours rendezvous when other clubs have closed.

As noted before, the space is the nicest in all Fort Lauderdale. Last night there were 12 dancers, all of whom were attractive and fun and actively interactive. They range from nicely developed twinks to gorgeous gym bunnies, but no skinny kids and no weight lifters. Among the twinks, Angel, from Paris, is sweet, alabaster white, and very cute. Jason is beautiful, dark black, smooth and soft as can be, cuddly, and very affectionate. Junior/Leo, who was formerly at Boardwalk, is an Hispanic charmer with a gorgeous body and the best butt in the house. When he dances on the stage in the center of the room, and drops his shorts in back, even the other dancers gather round to enjoy. Fabricio is a stunningly handsome and cute gym bunny from Italy and Argentina. He has a beautifully sculptured body, cute/handsome face, with superb definition - pecs, abs, glutes. He does a great dance and attracts people to come up close and tip him as he lowers his jeans, front and back. You can tuck the bills into his pubes or crack. There are two other dancers with similar physiques and styles. The previous time I saw him, Fabricio was completely smooth. Last night he had fur on his chest; he looks good both ways and says he alternates. There were two other twinks and several more guys in their mid 20s with very nice bodies similar to Fabricio. James, the usual cute and friendly bartender, was not working last night, but showed up in drag; he is just as cute as a female.

They have changed the lap dance situation slightly again. In the back of the room there are spaces which become completely private just for you and a dancer, pull the curtains. These have been off-limits for a while because of some abuses. They are again open; you pay the house $10 for the use, and then arrange with the dancer for what you would like. At the front of the large room there is a larger space with curtain all around it and offering considerable privacy, but there are several sofas in the area. No cost for using that space; just arrange with the dancer as to what you want. You can enjoy a great deal. The dancers have become somewhat more aggressive in suggesting lap dances, but they all certainly circulate and chat with many people. No dancer was stuck to a favorite regular. As they circulate in the room and stop and chat, you can pet and fondle for the usual $1 tips.

One of the dancers, formerly at Cupid's - Miami, informed me that Cupid's - Miami had closed. Cupid's in West Palm is still going.

As someone else has suggested, there is a large Day's Inn Motel at 1800 W. Broward, which is ideally located in some ways. It would be a one minute drive west to Torpedo's (2829 W. Broward), a one minute drive east to Johnny's (for a twink buffet) (1116 W. Broward), and six minutes east and north on Andrews (1721 N.) to Boardwalk. I cannot vouch for the quality of the motel, and there are no restaurants in the immediate area. But it would be very convenient for take-out-boys.

I stayed at the Days Inn there a few months ago and it is very convenient but a dump. Heavy smoke odour in rooms. A lot of long term tenants with apparently 3 or more to a room and many people just hanging around the stairwells etc.

No one bothered me but you do get a lot of looks.

Archived