THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 2/28/05 pHoTo AlBuM

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 7157 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello Cooper,

Some of the new pics of Trevor are pics he shared himself on Muscle Service. He said he was going to send me some for use on M4M. I am still waiting for that exclusive. ;)

Hello Snow,

Drako on the cover of HX?

http://www.hx.com/images/704_cover.jpg

Hmmm. Could be! Can anyone confirm? I get my copy of HX in the mail tomorrow so I can't do a CSI until then. However, good eye snow!

Hello JT,

I am hoping to get some leads on more Mike pics and Gemini pics. And unless told otherwise, all leads will be held confidential! :)

PEACE

VDN

Guest JohnPela

VDN:

Thanks for posting the pics of Dr Mike or is it now Master Mike! He really hits the spot for me, especially after reading Cooper's gushing review of his performance today. Dr Mike definitely reminds me of my favorite male stripper.

>Hello Cooper,

>Some of the new pics of Trevor are pics he shared himself on

>Muscle Service. He said he was going to send me some for use

>on M4M. I am still waiting for that exclusive. ;)

>

>Hello Snow,

>Drako on the cover of HX?

>http://www.hx.com/images/704_cover.jpg

>Hmmm. Could be! Can anyone confirm? I get my copy of HX in

>the mail tomorrow so I can't do a CSI until then. However,

>good eye snow!

>

>Hello JT,

>I am hoping to get some leads on more Mike pics and Gemini

>pics. And unless told otherwise, all leads will be held

>confidential! :)

>

>PEACE

>VDN

Hey VDN & Snow

I have seen the issue of HX and it is Drako on the cover. Inside there is a real representation of Drako with blonde hair and all.

Mike...

>>i thought it was him :p

>

>Maybe it is BUT I think it looks more like MARK DALTON

>(presently incarcerated)

Sorry, I just saw that indeed Mark Dalton's name is listed on pic on the right and that you are all probably referring to the guy on the left...at first glance, they look alike but maybe they are not.

Unfortunately, It looks as if Hot Mark Dalton, will be Pumping Iron in a Texas Jail for the next 5 yrs. I hope he finds a cute husband real fast. Those Gorgeous Cheeks of his, will be a Prime Target! Far cry from the Stages he used to Perform on. I do wish him luck.. :+ :+ :+

IMHO..Drako Definitely looks better with his Natural Dark Hair! OR even his Bunny Hat on! He has a Fantastic Bod! But for me the "Masculinity" is missing. BUT then again, I guess it is because of all the Straight Dudes from Canada who are very Masculine, and on the stage at the "G"...:+ :+ :+

Archived