THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

First Visit to a Male Strip Club and Need Advice

wayno
This topic is 7154 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right spot to post or not but it seems like it is. I will be in Toronto next week and was thinking about going to Remingtons (learned about it doing some research on this site). This will be my first visit to a male strip club so here are my two general questions that I would appreciate any feedback on:

1. Anyone have any feedback on Remington? Friendly place? Nice guys? Anywhere elese in Toronto that they would recommend?

2. What is the proper way to go about getting a private and then once having one, how do you know how far the guy will go? Who initiates things and I am assuming it involves a nice generous tip that the guy will tell you in advance. Not sure what to expect or how to go about all this so any advice for this newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Wayno

I go to Remington from time to time over the last eleven years and here is what I do. Pay $5 if going in after 8 pm. Take a seat and wait for the waiter. The boys will approach you for a dance specially if you have been “eyeing” them. Some performers for whatever reason can be more reticent than that so you have to actually single them out and speak to them. Some customers approach a performing dancer and offer to slip a tip into their slip but they usually have had at least two drinks when they do this or sometimes they are being egged on by a group. Some shy customers ask the waiter or bartender to hand over the tip for them so at the end of the number the dancer will seek them out to thank them and they can then have a conversation.

If you only want a bit of touchy feely, you can just go for a song and proceed from there. I usually tell them how many songs I am going for out front so they do not hold out for too long specially if I really like the way they look and I am just ascertaining how responsive they could be. You can ask them anything. They are not mind readers so you will never know the answer unless you ask the question. Exactly just like in life.

At Remington's the dancers tend to hang out in the bar area as you enter the club. That way not only can they scan the room but also check who just walks in the club from outside. This is the place to hang out if you want to be approached by the dancers. If on the otherhand you want to be left alone while you check out the dancers, the best place would be to sit in the middle of the club, against the wall and directly in front of the stage. As with all strip clubs, there are dancers who are aggressive and dancers who wait to be approached. Don't be shy to tell someone you're not interested and don't be shy either to approach someone you are interested in.

Private or VIP dances are $20 a song and they take place on the second floor. Keep track of the number of songs/dances and don't rely on the dancer to track them for you. If you run out of cash, there is an ATM across the street in the lobby of Delta Chelsea Hotel. Most importantly remember that whatever the dancers tell you, they are there primarily to make money.

As with all public buildings in Metro Toronto, Remington's is a non-smoking club.

>

>Private or VIP dances are $20 a song and they take place on

>the second floor. Keep track of the number of songs/dances

>and don't rely on the dancer to track them for you. If you

>run out of cash, there is an ATM across the street in the

>lobby of Delta Chelsea Hotel. Most importantly remember that

>whatever the dancers tell you, they are there primarily to

>make money.

Heck, and I thought that they really liked me. It must just be my large American wallet!

>

>As with all public buildings in Metro Toronto, Remington's is

>a non-smoking club.

Now if only Montreal would become so enlightened. It would then have reached absolute perfection.

That advice may apply to strip clubs in the US but not in Canada. I've had more fun in the clubs in Montreal and at Remington's in Toronto with my "gun" fully loaded }( . Why take the edge off when the Canadian strippers are so obliging? :p

Archived