THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Johnny's Bar in Fort Lauderdale - Update

Karl-G
This topic is 7159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Johnny's is the pure twink stripper bar in Fort Lauderdale. My experiences there in recent months have not been noteworthy, but tonight it was very good and very enjoyable. The bar always has a pleasant, friendly atmosphere, and always seems to have a number of customers, although never packed and not too loud. Drinks are inexpensive, and there is no cover, so you can always drop in and check on things, before or after Boardwalk and Torpedo's.

Tonight at Johnny's there were eight regular twinks dancing, and a couple of new guys auditioning. One of the auditioners was a very handsome Black boy, with a beautiful chest, abdomen, legs, and butt - all smooth and all very nicely shaped. Beautiful tall twink. Among the regulars were Danny, who is always cute and beautifully shaped and white as alabaster; he never goes for a tan. Kevin is very cute, young, funny, and twinky Hispanic. Nice twink body, smooth skin, cuddly, witty, likes to sing and dance. Carlo is another twink, cute but muscular, smooth, good dancer, very cute and affectionate. Junior is from Cuba with a very nice smooth twink body. He is very nice to pet, and enjoys cuddling and being affectionate. Dollar tips will keep the boys around you for a long time. The other four regulars included a pleasantly rounded, but firm young wrestling twink, a handsome guy in a peach-colored bathing suit, etc. Everything was very nice tonight, an excellent night and opportunity to play with twinks.

All the dancers walk around the bar regularly and talk and stand with customers. You tuck the dollar tips into their briefs. It's a pleasant way to spend a few hours.

I stopped by Johnnys a few times on my visit to Ft Lauderdale 2 weeks ago. I have to say I was completely disappointed. I did see a few cute boys there but they seemed entirely occupied with the few regulars that were there. I did manage to get a few minutes with one cute twink there but he ran off after my $20 tip. To sit on the lap of another client who was giving him a couple singles... I guess the kids don't have a head for business.

Thanks Karl for the update! As always, you make me want to be there in person! Carlos is one of my favorites. Not only is he cute but he is also very smart and has lots of opinions to share. He is a true soccer jock, playing soccer for some indoor team in FLL. I see Junior is back dancing. He has a huge dick!

I agree that the atmosphere at Johnny's tends to be very laid back and friendly and the drink prices more reasonable than some of the other clubs. I try to hit the club around 10:30 or 11:00 as some of the dancers start leaving at midnight...but that can be a good thing for you if you like private shows.

I do also agree with the other poster that some of the dancers don't mingle as much as they should. They tend to congregate together. I think that if the other boy left after getting a $20 tip for someone who was giving only singles, he was either very foolish or just wanted to pay attention to a regular.

I have also seen hustlers at Johnny's who tried to pick me up; but mgt got rid of them.

>

>I have also seen hustlers at Johnny's who tried to pick me up;

>but mgt got rid of them.

>

Probably shouldn`t admit it here but two years ago I had a great one pick me up there and went back to my hotel for fun. $50 + his cabfare back.

Dumb on my part but got caught in a moment of lust !!!.

:)

I also have been lucky with pick-ups there. A couple of months ago I ended up in bed and four hours of continuous passionate sex with a cute pick-up in his late 20s. I have never cum so many times in one session as that night.

Archived