THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 2.21.05

Cooper
This topic is 7160 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Novice! THANK YOU! Who needs CSI when you are on the case. AND thanks for mentioning Duncan/Dunkan's new pic on http://www.soytuyo.com . MY they have added a lot of dudes. Anyone else spot some G dudes?

Rendie! I could have never continued to do "my thing" if it wasn't for your pic posting host site suggestions. Everyone needs to thank you!

Paul Revere! I thank you for understanding that these thank you sentiments are both needed and non-frivolous. Thank you India.

Paris Hilton! Thank you for showing America that STUPID can truly take on many different forms. Go here http://hilton-hacked.blogspot.com/ to see all about her cell phone info being hijacked. Seriously, be careful people with your cell phones. SECURITY!

VDN

Paris Hilton is truly the Queen of THE USA...she is stupid, shallow, rich and highly successful with her media career...she's HOT

Hey what happened with Ricardo ? I have a question...do these guys sometimes get freaked out and just leave the Gaiety ? I heard that one of the popular guys from the Musclehunks sight did that...do they not know what it is before they come here ? wow, what a fucken shock that must be !!!

I caught the end of the 1:30 and the whole 3:30 show Monday, and had a chance to chat with Riccardo in between. I asked where he was from, and he said Montreal. I started to chat about Montreal, where did he dance, etc., and he started to whisper, said he didn't want to get busted for working without a visa or something. Seemed nervous about it. I jokingly suggested that he not regard what he was doing as work but fun, and he accepted the joke. But now I wonder if he was busted for some immigration thing.

His show was the best of the afternoon, bar none.

RE: Kenneth Alert!

Hmmm... both Paris Hilton and I felt our ears burning (only I have something in between them).

Austin told me he will be in town from Friday for a few days but WON'T be at the Gaiety (unless that changed from last I talked to him but if someone knows if he and Trevor and Dr. Mike will be on stage, someone might have to physically remove me from the stage...

RE: Adriano

"you say adriano is of average height... but he says in his RB ad that he's 6-2... is he? (i like em tall)."

Cute... Under Adriano's RB "stat card" it states he's 4'0". :-) Well, he's not 4' and he's not 6'2". My guess, is that he's about 5'10". I'll check again on my next visit.

RE: Adriano

"i like em tall..."

How about with long hair?

The RB pictures of Adriano don't capture his current look. He looks more like Tarzan with his dark, shoulder length hair. It's hard to tell how recent those RB photos are since his last 2 G-visits were with long hair.

RE: QT

Looking for a reasonably priced (nice) hotel room in walking distance to the Gaiety? The QT Hotel has recently opened. Everything is NEW... Rooms, depending upon availability, start at $125. Best rate for the March 4th weekend is $165.

QT Hotel

125W. 45th ST. (between 6th and 7th Avenues)

phone #: 212-380-2700

The hotel has 16 floors and 140 rooms. I'll be checking it out this weekend.

Guest msclonly

I still consider Adriano the most perfect symmetrical proportioned male stud ever. Even better then Michelangelo's David!

Few even come close in any physique competitions around the world.

He wasn't doing so well, last year at the G.

I advised him to give up the old loose fitting ratty levi outfit and go with some classy black slacks and ribbed knit polo shirt and/or a neat white tank top, which he did. Asked for my white ribbed tanktop after trying on for a look see.

Wonder if he is still using the classier look?

Never did figure out, why all the guys dress down to street gang level and expect to get the bigger money!

RE: Trevor at the G

Lineup was:

1. Mickey

2. Mauritzio

3. Kenneth

4. Adriano

5. Ken

6. Mason

7. Tommy

8. Luciano

9. Emilio

10. Paul

11. Joey

12. Blake

NYO Favorites: Mauritzio, Tommy, Paul

RUMORS for next week:

NOTE: Believe Austin will not be in the lineup and that Trevor PROBABLY WON'T either.

Here's who might be?

Luciano, Paul, Blake continue

Joined by:

Dr Mike

the return of Gemini after several years away

Ray

a new guy, Russian?

Newest issue of Playgirl has a nice spread on Nikolai. Good pics.

RE: Joey?

"YAWN except for a new guy from Montreal I believe..."

TT: do you mean JOEY with the long dark hair, rosary beads around his neck, and wearing a cap for both songs? If so, he's from Toronto and dances at Remingtons as Tristan. He told me he'll be around for next week. He also has an ad on RB.

RE: Trevor at the G

Hey All,

Trevor himself posted on Muscle Forums that he will be working the G starting 2/28.

Looks like a great week, coming up.

enjoy

Rendie

Archived