THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Clubs in Montreal

Melvin
This topic is 7167 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: "blow by blow" accounts of the talent

Unfortunately, Friday Night and Saturday were two of the coldest times I have ever spent in Montreal----I hate hats, but not only wore a hat and gloves, but put on ear-muffs and still had "eye-ache." It was brutal, BUT I'd go again in a heart beat.

Really have no exceptional anecdotes to add except to say that I went to Campus again on Saturday afternoon and had a great time again with Brad; spent time with Alex---he's a great guy, and we just enjoy each other's company; played pool with Philip and had a great lap dance.

Went to Stock early because Angelo wanted some "talk" time with me, as well as lap dances--like we had the day before. He has a friend Marco, who is also from Mexico, and I enjoyed talking with him and did an average lap dance in the back. Nick,"the Dick", was dancing much more than I have ever seen him do before---he was on the stage, circulated around the room, and seemed to be enjoying himself. I didn't do any dances with him, but others seemed happy.

Had an odd, for me at least, experience in Stock. I saw a dancer from Campus come in with a guy I had seen him talking to the day before. I knew he was NOT dancing on Saturday and can only surmise that they were "doing" the city together, What surprises me, is that this same dancer, did NOT do privates last year, and as far as I know doesn't do them know. Not sure what was going on, maybe just keeping the fellow "company" for the evening. I noticed the dancer because I have had some great conversations with him, and even asked last year if he was intersted in doing a "private." He smiled and sort of apologised and said he didn't do them.

Had to leave Sunday morning---still brutally cold, but the sun was shining--and say good-bye to the bars and dancers and great food of Montreal.

Oh, by the way--if you eat on St. Catherine and don't mind paying for a good meal, try Desens---down a couple of blocks toward Adonis, from Stock bar. I had shrimp and ravioli--it was delicious,

Adonis on Saturday night was less than exciting. I only spent about 45 minutes there and was bored. Never made it to Taboo--sorry for all you "twink-lovers." Maybe next time???

Oh, the exchange rate for US currency is also not that great, so the dollars seem to FLY away. Take note those of you are forced to watch your pennies :))

Buzz

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Samai139 for the update.Was the "Brad"at the Campus the one with the large talent?And the Dancer who does "not do privates"also well endowed?(I think I know who you are refering to here just want to get facts straight before sharing)Sorry your trip was so bitter cold.

And I agree about D'sens.Denise and her partner put out a nice spread.You have to have paitence though-they are in no rush and you should not be either.

>Had an odd, for me at least, experience in Stock. I saw a

>dancer from Campus come in with a guy I had seen him talking

>to the day before. I knew he was NOT dancing on Saturday and

>can only surmise that they were "doing" the city together,

>What surprises me, is that this same dancer, did NOT do

>privates last year, and as far as I know doesn't do them know.

> Not sure what was going on, maybe just keeping the fellow

>"company" for the evening.

It wasn't necessarily a paid arrangement. On a couple of occasions, in the course of conversation, dancers from Campus have asked me to accompany them to (or asked to come along with me to) Taboo later in the evening. We talked and hung out for a while, and then one or the other of us left. In one case when I was in a very good mood, I treated my companion to a lap dance with someone he had his eye on.

I never really thought about why -- it just came up naturally. I doubt that there's anything special about Campus/Taboo in this regard either; that's just my standard route in the Village.

Another thought: some of the Campus dancers have boyfriends who occasionally stop by Campus -- if the age disparity wasn't too great, perhaps you were just seeing a dancer and his boyfriend.

On Friday Night, the dancer I had not seen since last winter, was talking to this gentleman and they were obviously "together." The dancer was holding on to his arm, whispering in his ear, etc. When he saw me, he signalled that he would talk to me a little later, which he did. We did a lap dance and we talked for quite a bit--during which time, I asked if he were dancing on Saturday. He said no.

Therefore when I saw him, with the same gentleman, at Stock on Saturday, I was surprised. They had not come from Campus and were obviously together and left together.

I am not drawing any conclusions from this, just interested. I have seen other dancers at other clubs with customers and was not really surprised at them---it was just this particular dancer and things he had said in conversations last year.

Brad at Campus: Yes, he is, at least in my experience with dancers in Montreal, the best endowed I have ever seen.

Service at D'Sens---I found it excellent--the food takes time to prepare and the results are obvious. But you are right---if you want food "FAST" D'Sens is not the place.

Archived