THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Clubs in Montreal

Melvin
This topic is 7167 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I heard Montreal is a beautiful city and fun

to hang out. So, I am planning to go there

2 weeks from now. Can anyone provide some

hot strip clubs there besides Campus. Do

anyone know the URL of Taboo? I heard the

club has lots of good looking twinks or

guys.

Thanks.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tampa Yankee

Reading Is Fundamental

There is a wealth of information in previous posts in this forum. Much more than you will get from this simple request. Not only will you get the lay of the land but impressions from many posters with varying tastes and perspectives. If you really want the scoop it is there for the taking. Don't forget the strip club FAQs above and the Montreal Strip Club reviews in the Reviews area.

Has anyone been to Montreal in the last two weekends? I am asking because I want to go either the weekend of Feb 18th and 19th or the weekend following and since I will be traveling with a friend who cannot navigate sidewalks that are snow-covered or ice-caked, I am concerned. I know you can predict the stinking winter weather up there, but I would like to know if the city has done a good job keeping the sidewalks walkable.

Also--any updates on "action" in Campus, Stock, Adonis or Taboo would be MOST welcome :))

Thanks~~

Guest Tampa Yankee

I was there a week ago. Weather in the mid to upper 40s daytime. That was rare!! Essentially no accumulated snow. It seems Montreal has had little snow this year (but not a shortage of cold weather). Of course that all could change tomorrow or already may have in the last week for all I know. They did get some snow.

As for the clubs, I found Taboo somewhat lackluster. Four or five regulars were at mardi gras. There are several new faces since November. There were a couple that did get my attention but most not my type on this trip. Adonis was better IMO as the guys on hand were more my type -- a couple very much my type. }( I never go to Stock and missed Campus afternoons due to an afternoon dalliance or two. ;) Your mileage may vary.

Since you say that your friend can't navigate sidewalks which aren't perfectly cleaned, here's a possible suggestion:

If the weather is bad, why not take a taxi directly from your hotel to the door. All he would have to do is cross the walk. If there are snow banks, then the driver could let you off at the corner of Ste Catherine and amherst (or whatever the name of that side street is). If I remember well, the door to the club is only one down.

Not sure if this is helpful, but thought I would mention it.

And if you do go, please give us an update!!!!

thanks,

hg

Thanks for the updates on Montreal's sidewalks and weather. I realise that in February, things can change drastically and we need to plan accordingly. My friend can certainly take taxis to and from his Hotel and I'm sure there are drivers who will drop him off directly in front of either Campus or Stock or Taboo (Tabu??). Ice is the big problem, since he fell on a trip to Spain a few years ago, and now is "hyper" about falling again.

If we go, I'll definitely send a report and thank those who responded and any do in the future. Thank goodness for this "board."

Buzz

Hi Buzz,

The other thing I do before I go to a place like Montreal is check the Weather Network. Here is the link:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/

They have extended weekly forecasts and they always allow me to plan for the type of clothing I will need, etc.

I'm sure you already thought of that, but wanted to pass it on anyway.

Good luck, and I hope he goes, although I really understand his fears...but the warmth of nice, close conversations with cute (and now hungry) guys, not to mention the theraputic value of some backrooms at Campus in afternoons, certainly make the effort worthwhile - from my point of view!

hg

hg

The last weekend in April is really my favorite time to go.The locals are so happy to be able to go out and about without being bundled up.These funny little whitewings(?)are hatched and millions of them fill the ske like a pale green and white confetti.

They usually close off St.Catherine Street on the weekend for a street fair with dancing and lots of eye candy.

Concerning your question about the state of Montreal's sidewalks, in January they were a disaster. The blue collar workers were unhappy with their labour contract with the city and were not doing a good job in clearing and sanding the streets. Then February arrived and the weather got unseasonably warm and most of the ice disappeared leaving the streets bone dry. Today it is a mixture of snow and freezing rain and the outlook tomorrow is for 5 to 10 centimeters of snow. That would imply some accumulation on the streets. As for what the conditions will be like this weekend, it is a bit early to predict. If your friend decides to come, tell him to wear footwear with good rubber soles. They are better on ice than leather, which is extremely slippery.

Those slipovers sound good. At this moment, (just past 1pm) the temperature in Montreal is 42F and everything is melting again. As I said before, this is very weird weather we are having but then again, by the weekend, it could be zeroF or colder. Stay tuned to your weather reports!

Those slipovers sound good. At this moment, (just past 1pm) the temperature in Montreal is 42F and everything is melting again. As I said before, this is very weird weather we are having but then again, by the weekend, it could be zeroF or colder. Stay tuned to your weather reports!

Thanks again everybody---we've booked rooms for Montreal for Thursday-Saturday, so we are hoping there won't be too much snow. We are Upstate New Yorkers, so we are used to cold weather---that's no big deal. Walking up St. Catherine's in a stiff wind can take your breath away, but it's bearable with gloves, a hat, scarf and layers!!! Hate to do all that, especially when you are heading to the strip bars, where "access" isn't easy when layers have to be navigated :)))

Weathernetwork predicts "some" snow and cold temps, but the "hot bodies" will more than make up for the outside chill.

I'll let you know how the journey went when I get back on Sunday.

With all the fun montreal has to offer, a little bit of cold cant deter the truly devoted. You wont be spending all THAT much time outside, now will you? Like other posters have said, if all else fails, a taxi can take you from door to door. With all that said, I cant wait until April 20 for my own return to the great city. I will be there from that Wednesday until the following Monday. If anyone else is considering going around those dates, feel free to contact me and we can meet to discuss the boys.

Arrived in Montreal, Thursday afternoon, and after checking into my hotel, made a bee-line for Campus. It was better than I was expecting--several of my "favourites" were dancing and very, very amenable--including Yannick, Philip, Brad and Jessie. Stock doesn't open until 7 PM, so I made it down there and again, even though it was very very quiet--few customers---I found two of my favourites and they were glad to see me: Riccardo and Angelo.

The sidewalks were fine on the sunny side of St. Catherine's, but the side streets were treacherous for my friend who is not very nimble--but we went very slowly and scoped out the dryer, less slippery parts.

Today, Friday, it's cold and snowy lightly, but the sun is also peeking out---I have walked up and down St. Catherine's and my friend is "resting" in the hotel. All is well and I'm so glad I came---can't speak for him: but if others are wondering whether to come----don't hesitate. Haven't hit Adonis or Taboo yet---maybe tonight????

Looking forward to more adventures :)))))

Buzz

P.S. If you do come, remember to bring, gloves, hat, ear muffs, a scarf and good foot wear---but otherwise??? No problems!

"blow by blow" accounts of the talent

Thanks for the latest updates. Can't wait to hear what is going on at Adonis and Taboo. I realize that the talent comes and goes, but please give us all as many details as you can. I, for one, am counting the days till my return, and want to live vicariously until April 20 arrives.

Archived