THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fort Lauderdale strip club crawl field report-Dudes

duke37
This topic is 7186 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When message center regular Spida posted he was going to Fort Lauderdale we set up a night to go out and check out the clubs. The plan was dinner and then visit all four places in one evening. An ambitious agenda to be sure but we would start early and could go till 4 at Torpedos.

I meet Spida at his guesthouse (http://www.coconutcoveguesthouse.com). It was very close to the beach and seemed very friendly and comfortable. And the owner/operators of the property were pretty hot. I'll leave it to Spida to let you know how the place was.

So we decide to go to Wilton Manors for dinner. Costello's? Alibi for the 3 buck Long Island Iced Teas? Hamburger Mary's? Nah, Spida wanted seafood so we stopped by the Catalog X place on 4th to check out some gay bar rags and ask for directions. Despite my best efforts I was unable to get Spida in a Speedo. Pity, he's pretty cute and the guys at the beach would have enjoyed the view. So we get directions to a place we cant find. Typical. But we end up at the Mai-Kai on Federal Hwy. http://www.maikai.com/ For those not in the area its a local kitschy legend. I went there last when I was 8 years old. And I'm 41 now and it hasn't chaged much. Dinner and tropical drinks were great.

We decide to start at Dudes. There is a write up in the Strip Club FAQ that is spot on. Man did we have a blast. 10 really hot guys. And all either buff or quite muscular. Lots of Latin guys. It seems Dudes has the kind of guys I always associated with Boardwalk.

I immediately fall for Lucas a Czech boy that was fun in the backroom. In addition Ricky from Rio was a blast as well. Tall dark hair with a black CK square cut. For the size queens there was Alex whose dick was past big and up to scary. Nice contrast with his glasses and huge wanger. For sure sex appeal was the shaved head guy from Venezuala who spent most of the evening hard and fondling himself through his tighty whities. Virtually no body fat and amazing 8 pack abs. Damn sexy. In the back for 25 bucks I got to fondle his cock. Which stiffened nicely btw, and no cock ring too. At full glory I know it would be throat full. He has his cock out and is flexing his muscles saying stuff like... "I love sex, and need it many times a day", and "I have a few Daddy's... Do you wanna be my Daddy?". I had to respond I didn't think I could survive the ride. But what a way to go!

Spida liked the bartender, a cute guy named Joey. And a lightly furry guy named Nando who was comfortable saying he was gay. I set up a lap dance for him and Spida. I believe Spida will attest that he was a good kisser. yumm.

We met some friendly people there as well. For example a cute completely German looking guy name Gunther who is from Brazil. Some of our group got a little puzzled how the blond hair blueeyed Aryan boy was Brazilian but a little historical reminder about WW2 history did the trick. LOL

We ended up staying a couple of hours more than we planned cause we met a great couple of guys. Both funny and friendly. And one of them a biracial guy in his early 40's with a great body kept taking his shirt off. So between checking out the boys, dancing, singing and fondling our new friends we spend a couple of hours more than we planned.

As it got towards midnight our new buddies mentioned going to Torpedo's. Great, I said thats on the plan. At that point our new buff shirtless buddy is pulling down his pants and showing off his nice underwear and hard abs. Its a good thing we were leaving as the management was none too happy about our friend dropping trou in the bar. I guess its a problem to take your pants off at a strip club. Who knew? LOL

So we didn't make it to Boardwalk or Johnny's. And on the Torpedos thread you can pick up our adventures there. But there is always next time. I think Spida had a good time as he kept saying 'I wanna move to Fort Lauderdale!" with a big smile on his face. He is a great guy and it was a pleasure hitting the clubs with him. I hope to meet more of you guys in the future.

Jeff

Duke thanks so much for the strip crawl!

Duke, Bigguy you flatter me! It has been such a pleasure meeting both of you! And trust me NOBODY wants to see me in speedo! Had a blast so much fun and so many hot guys and what was even better! I flew out of Boston about 2 hours before the blizzard hit! What could be better timing! Off to the warmth of Florida.

Duke has a great memory, I think with all the hot guys I was a bit confused don't remember all the details! Thank goodness Duke had the details down pat! I must say the people in Ft. Lauderdale are so friendly ;-) So very friendly ;-) Loved it!

I ended up at the Boardwalk the next night, it was very different, guys there were not nearly as hot as either Torpedo or Dudes! I went to the Jackhammer afterwards, as much as that sounds like a strip bar it was a pretty nice levi-leather bar, again nice friendly people there! Then went to "The Club" a bathhouse in Ft. Lauderdale, had fun it was very nice and bright (not expected). I have never been to a bathhouse always imagined it would be like the ones on "queer as folk" (what can I say I love TV!). But it wasn't! there was a bit of action in the steam room, and private rooms, clean, great place to work out and pool, I think I am going to check one out in Montreal might be more like I would expect ;-)

The guesthouse I stayed in was very nice, not fancy but nice and so close to the beach 1/2 block and a few blocks from the gayest part of Ft. Lauderdale beach. I would definitely suggest it, very friendly and great guys, most of the house went out with them on Fri night to a few bars. I tried to meet up with them but they headed out at 8pm I am a late nighter didn't get started till about 11pm and by that time missed them.

What else... Oh Duke asked me a few times how does Ft. Lauderdale compare to Montreal. I don't want to offend anyone, and I had a blast in Ft. Lauderdale and would go back in a heartbeat. But, I have to say Montreal is a beast of it's own, and I don't think any city even NYC could compare when it comes to great go-go boys, friendly people, great clubs! And hot hot guys that are very friendly for not so much money! I would suggest anyone who loves Ft. Lauderdale or even likes it, the strip clubs the gay scene the clubs should go to Montreal they would LOVE IT! However, it is great to find a very close 2nd that is warm in January, cause it would take quite a few of those cute boys in Montreal to keep me warm in January in Montreal!

Thanks for the report, guys. Glad to know you had a good time. Ft. Lauderdale would win over Montreal in my book, but only in the cold of winter! I stayed there for a month a long time ago. I was so naive then that I picked up this super cute surfer boy hitchhiking and didn't realize until years later that he was hustling!

>

>What else... Oh Duke asked me a few times how does Ft.

>Lauderdale compare to Montreal. I don't want to offend

>anyone, and I had a blast in Ft. Lauderdale and would go back

>in a heartbeat. But, I have to say Montreal is a beast of

>it's own, and I don't think any city even NYC could compare

>when it comes to great go-go boys, friendly people, great

>clubs!

Spida: Like you, I love both cities, and try to go to both whenever I can... but I NEVER miss going to Montreal.

I have a special friend in FLL, so when I can't make it both cities... I just bring him to Montreal! hehe

Saw on another thread that you are thinking of Montreal in March. Hope you make it.

I know that at least KyTop, BGP, Tampa Yankee, firecat, and myself will all be there from about the 10th of March, along with whoever else may happen to be along ( :9 )

So hope you can swing it... would love to meet you!

Sorry don't have more for you. He was very cute and the dick showed lots of promise even probably for a size queen. But he has some kind of passive vibe and was a little less buff than the other guys so I don't think Spida or I were very interested. Neither one of us took him to the back.

Jeff

Archived