THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Stella's / Buddies

tazmanian5230
This topic is 7200 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, both places are now gone.

AND, there will NEVER be a place like Stellas.

Not a very promising trend.

One of the bartenders at Stella's, his name is Joey, is a good friend of mine and I do owe him a phone call, especially to see what happened and where the future takes us.

Cathy was the owner of Stellas and I think did a great job of "regulating" the traffic. She and I shared many a drink (not always alcoholic) and to this day I admire what she was able to accomplish.

Try La Fleurs on 41st and 9th Avenue as an alternative; I Hear that many of the Stellas regulars NOW go there. I haven't been yet, as of this writing, but plan to visit soon.

There are, of course, many other bars and clubs in NYC; Townhouse and OW bar were already mentioned on this forum. However, there apears to be very few places where we can pick and choose from heavily hung thug kinds of guys, who, once inside the bedroom and with the promise of cash, let it all f**king hang out.

IMO, Rudy Giuliani did a great job of protecting this city and raising the quality of life, but sometimes I think he may have mistaken who the villains were?

hd NYC

Archived