THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ken - Stock Bar

DallasTony
This topic is 7200 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just returned from a very cold weekend in Montreal and I was shocked to be advised that Ken the most handsome stripper at The Old Stock Bar who retired with a Sugar Daddy a couple of years ago, killed himself at his Gay Village Penthouse last month. What a waste of a truly beautiful guy. Somehow the guys at Campus and Stock did not seem to be interested in privates this weekend, maybe it was the freezing temperatures.;(

Yes he was an incredibly nice guy with a sweet personality. I saw him a few months before his death. He had come into to Stock Bar when I was visiting and when he saw me came up and gave me a kiss and big hug. I was flattered he remembered me. I was leaving to go for dinner with friends so could not chat long. Goes to show you don't really know what is going on deep inside people sometimes. Certainly wonderful looks or riches don't guarantee happiness.

Guest chaotou

I am wondering if there are two Kens from the Stock Bar. I remember having a private with Ken at the old Stock Bar. I remember he told me he was straight, so I am suspicious about the sugar daddy. Can't really recognize the picture. Also, I was just at the Stock Bar last week. They still have pictures up of the Ken I remember. If it's the same Ken, is it right to have his pictures up? Also, I haven't seen the Ken I remember since the Stock Bar moved. Are there two Kens? Sad story either way.

I had some great privates last week at all four bars. And, it was cold!

>I am wondering if there are two Kens from the Stock Bar. I

>remember having a private with Ken at the old Stock Bar. I

>remember he told me he was straight, so I am suspicious about

>the sugar daddy. Can't really recognize the picture. Also, I

>was just at the Stock Bar last week. They still have pictures

>up of the Ken I remember. If it's the same Ken, is it right

>to have his pictures up? Also, I haven't seen the Ken I

>remember since the Stock Bar moved. Are there two Kens? Sad

>story either way.

Its almost certainly the same Ken - he was "Mr. Stock" (I think it was 3 years ago) and he always told people he was straight. The Ken in the pic above is the same Ken whose pic is up at the new Stock.

Archived