THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

PICTURE WEDNESDAY: January 5, 2005

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 7214 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Welcome to the 9th PICTURE WEDNESDAY. And welcome to 2005.

I am posting early as Wednesday will be insane for me. It usually takes a day to get my feet done.

I know everyone thanks Cooper and Foxy for running a wonderful pageant this year. They are the best pageant mothers ever! Also Foxy had to tabulate the results without Cooper as Cooper was getting lap rash in Montreal in the final hours of 2004 with some other prestigious forum members.

I would like to thank all of you who expressed their appreciation for my pic posting efforts. It seems some of the red Xs have turned back into photos in my “photo album thread” so get them while they last!

This week’s featured fellow is Mr. G 2004 himself, TJ aka Scott Anthony. Get these pics while they last as well. I am also posting them in a staggered format so the lesbians, I mean the WebTV users, can see them easily. I aim to please.

Have a good week, enjoy, and remember … please share any news, updates, and pics regarding the featured fellow above because, “It takes a village to post pictures of naked men”. PEACE.

VDN

>Muscle Lover, please don't take offense, but that sounds like

>a line out of Dan Greenberg's immortal "How to be a Jewish

>Mother." :7

9 out of 10 Jewish mothers agreee ... TJ is hot!

Speaking of religion and sexuality, 10AM today on Sundance Channel is a great documentary. Catch it if you can. VERY interesting.

TREMBLING BEFORE G-D

directed by Sandi Simcha DuBowski

YEAR

84 MINS, Color

Appeared at the 2001 Sundance Film Festival Devout Orthodox and Hasidic Jews who also happen to be gay are often torn by conflict. Passages in the Torah and 16th-century Jewish law cause many rabbis and families to reject the Orthodox gay men and lesbians in their midst. The choices are abstinence, counseling, adopting a heterosexual lifestyle - or abandoning one's religion. In his award-winning documentary, Sandi Simcha DuBowski profiles a group of contemporary Orthodox Jews who are striving to maintain their faith while also living honestly with their sexuality. TV14 (AC)

Archived