THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Philadelphia bars

Guest Michaelnc
This topic is 7213 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Michaelnc

Are there any stripper bars in Philadelphia? I don't see any listings for any in the FAQ, and the searches I tried did not pull anything up either.

Thanks.

The post has strippers in the back bar.You have to pay a $5 cover and there's 3-4 hot guys that can be very friendly as long as you are tipping.Key West has strippers Fri. nights.Check website for 12th Air Command for events listings.I know that every 4th Friday they have a show from NYStrippers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Michaelnc

Thanks for the tips, guys. I went to Key West last Wednesday night and it was great. There were 8 or so "dancers" working that night, and they were all very hot - mostly big and muscular, very friendly and accommodating. The first guy out spent a few minutes actually dancing on the little stage/platform at the end of the bar, but the rest just came out and started working the crowd. I'd say they were mostly very straight, with one or two who might have been gay. But they were all eager to please.

The bar was kind of dive-y,in a comfortable way. I thought it was a lot like Cats, my old favorite in New York. The two bartenders were really hot, too, in a skateboarder/tattoed loveboy sort of way.

It was great, all around. I will definitely go back the next time I am in Philadelphia.

Archived