THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

GAIETY THIS WEEK

Guest peterbrown
This topic is 7240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yup...Cooper has a thread under MaleStrip Clubs then go to Gaiety Lineup for December 6,2004

Devin looks hot and has a great body...for me he looked too straight and he also looked like one of my friends, so I decided to pass. Based on looks and performanc, he definitely looks worth a try though

>DOES ANYONE HAVE A REPORT ON THE GAIETY THIS WEEK? AM DYING

>TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK OF DEVIN FROM CONNECTICUT?

My review from 2 months ago:

Devon I give a **+ 1/2 rating.

He is attractive. He is one of those college students who lives down the hall on the same floor of the dorm that you always wondered if he would allow you to fuck around with him or not.

Well, go to that dorm room now and make it a reality.

He is not as interactive as I would wish him to be. Usually I leave it up to the dancer to find my G spots. He seems to be slightly awkward in the personal touching area. Had a problem getting it up and keeping it there. But, what the hay! He is a cutie!

His personality is good. I detect a little insincerity when striking up small talk with him. Sort of like fake talk to make you feel he is trying to be your friend. Needs a little work there. Maybe less talk is better for Devon.

He is not a clock watcher, but I felt a little rushed.

All in all, a good time! Callback- Maybe

Guest peterbrown

devin is by far the hottest dancer to grace the stage at the gaiety. . .what a bod. . .muscular, smooth and perfect.

run to the gaiety this weekend and hire this guy. . .he's sweet, passionate, sexy and charming.

Archived