THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The Winner and Still Campus

newatthis
This topic is 7244 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My just concluded trip (a pair of visits bracketing Thanksgiving weekend) solidified Campus in the afternoons as the premier club in town for me. Warm and friendly staff and locals (one American visitor compared it to a “friendly neighborhood bar”; a local got birthday cakes from the management on 2 successive nights – just in case anyone missed it the first time around), 6-8 great looking dancers starting the 3 pm shift, joined by another 6 or so three hours later.

Pascal, whom bigguyinpasadena once described as “one of the sweetest naughty boys in town”, is still delightfully sweet, and he still manages to come up with ingenious ways to be naughty in the back. Unfortunately, he’s cut back to 3 days a week (currently M, Th, F) and busses at Mado’s downstairs the rest of the time.

My new star this visit was James (different James from the one I mentioned in August), who started at Campus only a few weeks ago. He’s a bit shier than Pascal, but like him has an engaging, open personality which shines through not only at the bar, but even when he’s at his sexiest in the back. James is taller and thinner than Pascal, with a wiry, hard body and close-cropped hair. On stage he varies his costumes and has great moves – lively and inventive in his fast dances, sensual and erotic in the slow ones. He had an uncanny talent for intuiting my moods. The day we met I was horny as hell, and he was incredibly hot in back. The next day I wasn’t feeling erotic at all, and he was snuggly and affectionate. He is the only dancer who’s ever offered to buy *me* a rose when the vendor passed through.

If Pascal is the sweetest naughty boy, then Kenny is the moodiest one. But he’s completely transparent to read, even when he’s trying to bullshit you. Avoid him when he’s sullen or scowling. But when he breaks into his brilliant smile, take him to the back – you won’t regret it! The Kenny/Chris romance is in full blossom; you can’t help feeling romantic watching them together, with their arms around each other and smooching. Once when I was chatting with Chris, Kenny came over and said “you know what I need” and dragged him upstairs. Another time when Kenny was onstage, I remarked that he was very cute and very sexy; Chris, a big shit-eating grin on his face, immediately responded “and he’s all mine!”

There were quite a few dancers new to me, including some transplants from other clubs, like Ghislaine who recently retired with great fanfare after 10 years at Taboo. Others worth noting for one reason or another:

Sébas (not to be confused with Sébastien, who dances mainly at night): friendly in front, and hot in back, with big strong hands. He can give a great massage if your shoulders are tense.

Christian: short, especially adorable when he wears his glasses. Claims to have been the first “small guy” ever to dance at the Gaiety (under the name Derek). Also great in back, though his sociability in front leaves something to be desired.

Yvan: an old-timer, sexy as hell; he’s always massaging his cock inside his skimpy black briefs, and from time to time takes it out and plays with it at the bar. But really bad attitude which I experienced first hand and caused me to cancel a trip to the back with him.

Charlie: another old-timer, big and blond from Eastern Europe. He came over to a dancer I was talking with and started complaining about how cheap the customers were.

Silvester: yet another old-timer who excels at naked acrobatics from the overhead bars. I finally took him to the back (he’s been pestering me for over a year to do so) and was disappointed. Though he’s very uninhibited, it all seemed very programmed and mechanical.

I also finally met the legendary Phil. He caught my eye because he was sitting at the bar reading a book, something I’d never seen before. I went over and introduced myself and we had a pleasant conversation. I can certainly see what all the fuss is about, even though I didn’t get around to doing any dances with him.

Among others I didn’t get to (so many boys, so little time and $$, not to mention that after a day or two, I had committed most of them elsewhere) who ought to be on someone’s short list: Marky (spent a fair amount of time one night buck naked at a table with the owner while being caressed by a lot of people standing around; he came over to talk with me another night. I’m told he usually dances nights and is a model for the clothing store Priape); Emilio (night dancer of Portuguese ancestry with a cocky attitude and a nice line of chat – “my ass has been voted the best one at Campus”), the aforementioned Sébastien, who has longish hair and wore a woolen cap when he danced.

By the way, one reason for the warm atmosphere at Campus is the world’s friendliest waiter and most ripped amateur psychologist, Antwan (yes, that’s how he spells it). About 5’6” and 200 pounds of pure muscle. Although I don’t usually go for muscle types, I’m sorry I wasn’t around to see him in his dancing days. When I arrived, he greeted me by name and drink of choice as soon as I came up the stairs. He’s taken to reading this MC and told me that after my previous visit to Montreal, he had figured out that my MC alias must be “newatthis”. He jumped even higher in my opinion when in an offhand remark he estimated my age about 20 years too young.

>By the way, one reason for the warm atmosphere at Campus is

>the world’s friendliest waiter and most ripped amateur

>psychologist, Antwan... When I arrived, he greeted me by name and

>drink of choice as soon as I came up the stairs.>

Same with me on two successive afternoons in late October - remembered my name and drink - amazing!

OK, I'll ask the obvious question. Is this the Campus in SF? Last time I went there I felt like I needed to see a doctor to make sure the air didn't contaminate me.

It was the dirtest, most depressing, and pathetic strip joint that I ever visited.

Perhaps things have changed but I seriously doubt it.

>OK, I'll ask the obvious question. Is this the Campus in SF?

>Last time I went there I felt like I needed to see a doctor to

>make sure the air didn't contaminate me.

>

>It was the dirtest, most depressing, and pathetic strip joint

>that I ever visited.

>

>Perhaps things have changed but I seriously doubt it.

NOOooooo. This is the Campus in Montreal, Quebec, Canada :*

BTW that dump you refer to in SF hasn't been called that in several years. Its had about 3 names since and yes its awful and had gone from bad to worst :(

Archived