THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Peace on Earth...and maybe at the Gaiety too

foxy
This topic is 7248 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Foxy, I agree. Going to the Gaiety and seeing the dancers is supposed to be fun. So, go to the Gaiety, grab a seat and enjoy watching 12 hot naked guys prancing in front of you and wagging their dicks in your face. The Gaiety is the last place left in NYC that we can do this, so let's be grateful for the place while it is still around and lay off the dancers, management and your fellow board members.

Foxy, I agree. Going to the Gaiety and seeing the dancers is supposed to be fun. So, go to the Gaiety, grab a seat and enjoy watching 12 hot naked guys prancing in front of you and wagging their dicks in your face. The Gaiety is the last place left in NYC that we can do this, so let's be grateful for the place while it is still around and lay off the dancers, management and your fellow board members.

"Foxy, I agree. Going to the Gaiety and seeing the dancers is supposed to be fun. So, go to the Gaiety, grab a seat and enjoy watching 12 hot naked guys prancing in front of you and wagging their dicks in your face. The Gaiety is the last place left in NYC that we can do this, so let's be grateful for the place while it is still around and lay off the dancers, management and your fellow board members."

Well said, Mr. likembig. Enough of the seventh grade girl talk!

Archived