THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Westside in Montreal?

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 7248 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did not hear of this merger, but one of the dancers I know from Campus now dances there. MIKE who is boyish with a studly body and very attractive with a very "big personality".

It is a nice bar but has been underused and underappreciated, mostly due to its location which is downtown in Montreal as opposed to the Gay Village.

>Any news of the Westside since Stock tock over?Is there a new

>Name?No mention of the place on stockbar.ca

Hi BigGuy!

I visited West Side early this month during my last visit and found its a great bar. Nicer, classier, not smoky like the bars in the Village. It was also the only bar I didn't feel like a piece of meat surrounded by swarming sharks. The few dancers give a client his space and don't seem desperate for a dance or drink from him. I noticed that if a dancer is with or talking with a client the other dancers respect that and don't move in to grab him if the dancer gets up to use the restroom or whatever. I liked that!

No name change, its still West Side and it's known that Stock now owns it but there seams to be nothing more to say about it.

Corey is there and looking better that ever ;) He also seems to have learned a lesson after burning his bridges in the village and is now paying his dues and paving the way for a come back. Went to see him several times. The kids adorable!

Another cutie is Frank. This guy has very Mediterranean French looks and about 21ish with a nice lean body.

There were a few others on other nights but I go just for Corey and the nice ambiance.

Hope this answers you questions :)

Since the Stock management took over running West Side Bar, they have initiated new hours. No longer can you drop in after work for happy hour, it now opens at 7pm and closes at 3am. Ladies nights are still Thurs-Sat. Check out their new dance floor, it's like a mini-Stock without the pole and shower.

Archived