THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

In Montreal Nov. 24-28

Karl-G
This topic is 7258 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll be up there Karl. I'm getting there Thursday and leaving on Monday. Usually hang out at Campus in the afternoon and Adonis and Taboo in the evenings.

I'm very envious of those heading north for the holiday.

Karl-G: Hope you share some great pics from your trip like last time. They really help those of us who won't be visiting until the temps moderate in the Spring/Summer '05- (yeah, I'm a Florida wuss who can tolerate everything but temps below 0- Fahrenheit OR Celsius)

Newatthis- If you are already there, hope you are keeping warm-somehow.

Hope to hear some good details after the trip.:)

MTLover

I too live in Florida, Fort Lauderdale. The paper says the temperature range in Montreal today was 38-45, which is typical for this time of the year. There may be some snow, but it can also be quite nice. Besides, who spends time outside in Montreal? There are now non-stops on Air Canada to Montreal and at good prices; you can't go wrong.

Turkey and chicken at Thanksgiving make a great combo.

MTLover--

My trips are just before and just after Karl G's with some Europe sandwiched in between. I'm not worried about the cold; just don't want it to be raining while I'm hiking back and forth between Campus and Adonis :-).

Don't worry; full report in a couple of weeks when I return.

Karl-G: Thanks for the terrific Air Canada tip. A couple of past trips to Montreal took place in Nov/Dec and I've usually attracted frigid weather so I'm rather hesitant to plan anything past Halloween these days. I may try to sneak in a weekend trip in December if the temps continue in the 30's. It definitely puts you in the holiday mood.

Have a great trip!

Newatthis: Hope to catch up with you on a future trip. Keep me posted when you make the plans. ENJOY!

}(

Archived