THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tod Parker at the Gaiety

noviceny
This topic is 7268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to the Gaiety last night and met the infamous Todd Parker. I actually was looking to see Drako cause I didnt read closely enough and missed that he would not be dancing on Sunday.

I have my personal opinions about this guy, but I will keep them to myself cause they are not really pertinent to hiring, and I dont want to be a character assasin. However, I will state some facts/observations and try to objectively analyze them :

1) This guy was very difficult to talk to although he talked to me for a long time, since he went on last. He had a stream of consciousness type of speaking style and marked flight of thoughts. I have encountered this type of speech in two types of persons ; needless to say it this would probably not be the kind of situation you would want to put yourself in as a client.

2)Seemed to have a cold, as he was coughing a lot, but not a smokers cough.

3) Incredible acrobatic skill ; he really put a lot in to his routine and was drenched by the end of his routine. It most definitely was not my kind of routine (see the other guys' comments for more info) but he's got some skillz.

4) Good...very good body

Take it for what it's worth...I did not feel comfortable at all, but did a really good job of talking to him and leaving after he went on stage.

Everyone seems to pick on this guy, and I just dont getit. Ok, he's not the best dancer in the gaiety stable, but my interactions with him have been most satisfying ... he's polite, interactive, and fun, has a hot body and knows how to use it ... and does not come off with some of the macho BS that a few of the other big names like to toss about .... seems like a winner to me

Archived