THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hotels for 3 in Montreal

BeetleMan
This topic is 7271 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My other half and I as well as a good friend are heading to Montreal from Dec 26 to Jan 1. We are looking for the following:

A place that will accommodate the three of us. We are okay in one room but my other half and I need at least a queen bed. Double bed does not sleep comfortably. Our third would prefer his own bed and not a futon or sofa bed. We also prefer a mini-frig because my other half takes medication requiring refrigeration. And, because of the weather, we want to be in the village and near the strip clubs. I know. Lots of requirements.

At present our best bet is TWO rooms at the Gouverneur. While the Gouverneur is nice, it seems a waste of money since we will be out most of the time. But the Gouverneur only has double beds in its two-bed rooms.

Any other suggestions?

I have friends who stay nowhere else but the Presidence.

It is located near the village(in the crown plaza-but is run by a seperate company)on Berri and Sherbrooke.

The two bedrooms are huge,and the one bedrooms have a sofa bed in the living room.Both have very nice kitchenettes with full size refrigerators.

Here is the trip advisor link

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g155032-d254349-Reviews-La_Presidence_Deluxe_Apartments-Montreal_Quebec.html

Also,if you do not mind being in Old Montreal I loved the springhill suites.They have mini fridges and sofa beds.I would ask for a larger unit if available.

Last trip I stayed at the Residence Inn downtown,nice kitchenette0my studio would have been cramped with three people-but they do have larger units(mmmmm large units!)It is downtown-but on the same subway line as the village.

Another choice is doing 2 rooms bid together on priceline and buying one of those ac/dc coolers(they are CHEAPPPPPP!)and bring it on as carryon(goodluck with TSA-but I am sure it would pass if you explained the situation)

>My other half and I as well as a good friend are heading to

>Montreal from Dec 26 to Jan 1. We are looking for the

>following:

>

>A place that will accommodate the three of us. We are okay in

>one room but my other half and I need at least a queen bed.

>Double bed does not sleep comfortably. Our third would prefer

>his own bed and not a futon or sofa bed. We also prefer a

>mini-frig because my other half takes medication requiring

>refrigeration. And, because of the weather, we want to be in

>the village and near the strip clubs. I know. Lots of

>requirements.

>

>At present our best bet is TWO rooms at the Gouverneur. While

>the Gouverneur is nice, it seems a waste of money since we

>will be out most of the time. But the Gouverneur only has

>double beds in its two-bed rooms.

>

>Any other suggestions?

May I suggest the Lord Berri on Rue Berri and St. Catherine, just 2 blocks from The Gov and the Central Bus Station. I'm staying there this trip after a dissapointing stay at the Gouverneur last time. I'm on the 10th floor (Top Floor) and my room has a fridge and a queen size bed. Many rooms have 2 full size beds. Its all appropriate for the price which is almost $50 a night LESS than I payed at the Gov!! My stay so far has been good and I'll stay again is the rates stay down.

Best of luck in your search :)

Archived