THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Year's in Montreal

beefeater
This topic is 7211 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

>But to have to listen to the fantasies rolling out

> of his head for an hour would drive me up the wall.

Big Guy, you must not be keeping his mouth occupied. :p

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding Nathaniel and $20 dances at Campus, although I would agree in general that he should be called on it I would have to say that he is absolutely worth it. Without compromising too much information he was about as generous as possible and certainly more than any other dancer. He would do $10 dances but warned that they wouldn't be that generous.

I'm glad to hear that my observations of Sylvester were consistent with others.

I just wanted to comment on the $20 dance issue. I remember when the doors were in place half a year ago at Campus, you would pay $20 for the "full" treatment and it was WILD! Then the doors came off the booths and it was back to $10 dances (altho the old $6 dance seems to have disappeared). When I was at Campus on New Years Eve, I hired several dancers and for $10 a dance got EXCEPTIONAL treatment (discretion prevents me from elaborating but lets just say my tonsils were tickled pink!). :p

Oh and BTW, none of my dancers were named Nathanial or Sylvester...

Archived