THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

West Side Club/ Stock- October 22

Lucky
This topic is 7282 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thursday night was advertised as a special night at the West Side Clun in Montreal, and indeed it was. The place was nicely decorated with silver and white balloons, tableclothes and candles, and an assortment of Montreal's hottest dancers. Jean Phillippe and Eddie from Stock were my favorites. I would have married our handsome waiter as well!

Joining me to take in the club were special guests Cooper and his cute young sugar daddy. Both have proven to be very popular here in Montreal, creating sparks wherever they go.

The weather has also cooperated since the forecast was for cold and rain, we have instead had reasonably warm days and brisk nights. No rain!

West Side Club advetises ladies' nights on Thur Fri Sat and Sun, so won't go back, but Laies Night last Wednesday at Stock was a real hoot. Great energy. The guys gave equal attention to the men as well. I enjoyed the muscles of super hunk Francis, Eli again, and Marco. A very hot and accomodating guy.

At Campus I enjoyed Phillip as he is so cute, but the very talented and acrobatic Sylvester did even better!

And there are two more nights!

Hoover, thanks for saving some for me!

You're welcome, Lucky. I'm glad you're having a good time.

I saw that Wednesday night show (via the Stock website), and it was wild and crazy; especially Kirk's fire dance.

It's a good thing that I left Montreal when I did, or otherwise my ATM card would probably have melted. :)

But please, try to stay away from Rene and Manuel, or at least don't wear them out before my November trip. :)

...Hoover

"Stock dancers at West Side Bar??? Is it now owned by them?"

Yes, the West Side Bar is now owned and operated by the same owners of Stock. Last Thursday was their grand opening celebration under new management. As Lucky pointed out, it was the hot place to be. Not only were the new owners and Stock dancers/waiters there, but so were the owners and dancers from Campus. It was truly an ecumenical council and a real pleasure watching all the dancers arrive in stretch limousines.

As Lucky mentioned, the owners and staff went out of their way to make certain we had a memorable night.

Lucky, behave yourself. :-)

As for the hours at the West Side Bar, the sign outside reads 7pm-3am. Seems that they've done away with the afternoon hours. I'd check before going since the new management was just getting organized when I was there.

It's on the east side of Beaver Hall Hill below Rene Levesque Blvd, in the business district downtown. It's location outside the Village makes it a difficult sell, except perhaps to businessmen who are seeking a little diversion from the bottom line! The few times I have gone in the evening it has been dead, with more dancers (but not many) than clients.

They also have (under the old management-this may change) 3 or so ladies nights a week, far too many for my liking. All-in-all a waste of time and effort, given what is available in the Village. It will be interesting to see whether the new management can turn things around. But as they say in the real estate biz, "location, location, location". I wouldn't want to be putting my money into it.

>Thanks for the report. Where is this club located? I have not

>heard of it until now.

For great directions to the club see the posting below in this forum titled "411 on Cory from Adonis?" (who now dances there) and you'll get all the info you need from a member kind enough to give me directions and the 411 on the West Side Club!

Hope this helps :)

Hoover: Look again on the FAQ and let me know if it appears right after the review on "Montreal: Stock". That's how I'm seeing it. There's a full review on "The West Side Bar" written by YFSC. He's done a great job in reviewing all the Montreal strip clubs.

Archived