THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Cory from Adonis?

Bearman
This topic is 7287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was wondering if anybody had the 411 on Cory from Adonis, former Campus dancer. He wrote me last week telling me he wasn't doing so good and wanted to go home for a bit and asked if I could send him some money (Yeah, right!), no details or nothin, just a few short sentences.

He's a sweet guy but he's been fired, thrown out of and banned for life from several strip clubs for fighting when he drinks. I wonder if the same has happened at Adonis. He does have a lot of regular customers that follow him to wherever club he's at. He gives a hot hot dance!

Any info from you guys that are up there or just got back?

Is this the same Cory/Corey I wrote about last August, Joey of Taboo's good friend from home? -- has a knife scar on his abdomen? At the time he was at Campus. I spent a fair amount of time talking with him. Only did one dance, but he was, indeed, hot in the back room.

He was pretty frank about his troubles at various clubs. If he was back at Adonis, I'm surprised, since he told me he had left there because he kept getting into fights with Nicolas.

>Is this the same Cory/Corey I wrote about last August, Joey

>of Taboo's good friend from home? -- has a knife scar on his

>abdomen? At the time he was at Campus. I spent a fair amount

>of time talking with him. Only did one dance, but he was,

>indeed, hot in the back room.

>

>He was pretty frank about his troubles at various clubs. If

>he was back at Adonis, I'm surprised, since he told me he had

>left there because he kept getting into fights with Nicolas.

Hi!,

Yes its the same dancer (I guess its spelled Corey then). He use to come back to Adonis after he was banned but he used to bring clients with him so he was tolerated. Then came back when management changed recently.

As you said he was very frank about his fighting problems in all the bars. He's a sweet kid who gives a really hot dance in the back. He knows how to make a mature man feel good ;)

I wrote him back and never heard from him. I guess I'll find out from Pierre (the dancer) or Lou (the straight bartender who's also a friend of his) what happened if he's no longer there. I'll be back in few weeks for several days. Since he has a lot of regulars from the states I thought maybe he had written others also asking them for "some help" and maybe given them at least some sort of story or explanation.

>>>He was pretty frank about his troubles at various clubs. If he was back at Adonis, I'm surprised, since he told me he had left there because he kept getting into fights with Nicolas.<<<

That's very interesting!! I go to L'Adonis often, and

haven't seen this Corey, yet. But, he sounds ALOT like

the bad Nicholas. Nicholas had been fired and re-hired

from several clubs, as well. He's another one that is

always getting high and/or drunk and getting into fights

with clients and other dancers. Can't imagine TWO of them

like that in a small place like L'Adonis!!

GRoca-they are two seperate guys,Corey is a very sweet,but very troubled young guy-he was fired from one of the clubs when I was up there last.

"bad"Nicolas was working at the Adonis-at one point he was splayed between Spida and myself-never said a word-just kept rubbing his powerful legs against ours.Should have been hot,it was in fact rather creepy!

Hi Big Guy,

Your right they are two different people, though I don't think I've seen Nicholas, I've heard of him.

BTW Are you planning a trip up there any time soon? I've been reading your posts for years and appreciate your comments and input to the forum :). Below is a repost of another posting no ones answered yet, if our trips ever coincide I'd love to meet for a drink at one of the clubs!

>>Hi Guys,

I'll be in Montreal the first weekend of November just after elections and wondered if anyone else is going to be up there and would like to meet for a drink. It Pierre Fitch's birthday and of course besides a little somethin for the birthday boi I plan to have a nice set of dances with him I LUV that guy! He's one of my all time favorites at Adonis

I was also up there for Labor Day weekend and read all your postings and even tried to figure out who was "Big Guy in Pasadena" when I was at Campus but to no avail, there where too many fellow Americans to guess from.

Well like lots of you guys, I LOVE Montreal and the men there so I plan to go up as much and as often as possible Anyone interested in meeting, drop me a line.

Thanks!<<

RE: 411 on Corey from Adonis:

Hi Guys,

I just got an e-mail from Corey and he tells me he's now dancing at the West Side Bar because Campus wouldn't take him back. He also told me that he just finished making a movie with boysfirsttime. So that's the latest news on our really sweet kid (with issues) Corey :p

Can anyone tell me where that West Side Bar is and how to get there from the Village? I did a search and they don't seem to have a web site. I've never seen it when I've been in Montreal and had only heard it mentioned once before. The streets it's on don't ring a bell and I couldn't find then on a map of the city. I'll be there in a few weeks and I want to see our friend and have some dances with him :9

Thanks!

RE: 411 on Corey from Adonis: Westside

I've been to Westside a few times.

This is the info that I have:

WEST SIDE, 1071 cote du Beaver Hall (514) 866-4963

http://www.westsidebar.com

Hours: M-F 4PM-3AM; S-S 7PM-3AM

(ladies’ night W&Sat after 9PM)

The web site is not currently working, but I

remember viewing it a few months ago.

Beaver Hall is located in Centerville (Downtown)

If you are at La Baie department store on rue Ste Catherine Ouest,

walk across street through Phillip's Square (where the sidewalk cafes

are) down through a narrow street, when that street crosses boul.

Rene Levesque, it becomes Beaver Hall (I believe there is a HSBC bank

on the corner) Beaver Hall is a steep descending hill, Westside Bar is

halfway down from Rene Levesque across the street from the Canadian

Bell building. I believe there is a metro stop there also.

Cheers, Fisher :7

Ahhhh The lovely Westside.This is the last chance saloon for male strippers in Montreal.

BTW-great directions Fisher

The last time I was there was with Jaimer from this board.We were the ONLY patrons for about an hour!Just us,3 strippers and the Bartender.So if you like to be the center of attention this is the place!

De La Gauchitier is the cross street I belive.And there is a great bathouse right around the corner.

>Ahhhh The lovely Westside.This is the last chance saloon for

>male strippers in Montreal.

>BTW-great directions Fisher

>The last time I was there was with Jaimer from this board.We

>were the ONLY patrons for about an hour!Just us,3 strippers

>and the Bartender.So if you like to be the center of attention

>this is the place!

>De La Gauchitier is the cross street I belive.And there is a

>great bathouse right around the corner.

Hey THANKS A MILLION Fisher & Bigguyinpasadena!

I do know where The Bay is and now have a general idea where to go from there. All the landmarks you mentioned do ring a bell :)

As I said before I'll be up there right after elections the first weekend in November, it'll be Pierre Fitch's (from Adonis) B-Day :p

I'd still love to meet you one day up there Bigguyinpasadena and anyone else who's up for it. I've made 4 trips already and it's become my favorite city in the world :p

Thanks again and I'll keep you guys posted!

You're quite welcome Bearman :D

I can probably navigate parts of Montreal

better than my own home town.

I also feel the same way - Montreal is my

favorite city ... friendly people, great food,

gay-friendly, safe, relatively inexpensive,

cultural oasis, and of course the most super,

sexy guys in the world :p

Hopefully, I'll be able to get up there in

mid-November ... if not unfortunately due to

business commitments, I won't be able to go

up there until late Spring 2005.

Bundle up (or get a nice Montreal guy to keep

you warm) and have fun!

Cheers, Fisher :7

>It's directly across from the exit of the Square Victoria

>metro IIRC.

Thank you all for the info and great directions :)

It's too bad I won't be able to meet any of you this time during the week I'll be there. Hopefully on another trip!

I'll keep you guys posted and report back ;-)

Archived