THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ben Versace Next Appearing ...

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 7278 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

No - NYC fans, It will not be the Gaiety this month ... It looks like the next strip performance for the popular Ben Versace will be this month in Chicago.

See the Madrigal's Club thread on this site for more info on this popular north Chicago hot male stripper bar/club (and link to the club's website).

Also it is rumored that Ben Versace will be dancing the previous weekend at Cocktail Bar on N. Halsted at Roscoe. If these rumors are true this will be good news for Ben Versace's many Chicago fans.

Good news for Chicago fans of Gaiety favorites Marlone and Tyler who will be able to see them at Madrigal's Club this month.

More information to follow later on ...

Sorry to his NY fans including myself.

I will keep saying this, but no one seems to grasp it!

75% of the reason he will not be back at the G is due to Neo.

25% is due to Denise and what she said earlier on the other string. I noticed Ben at the G recently talking with Denise.

I talked to Ben recently also.

Neo goes, then Ben will dance pending Denise's ok! :o

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace at Gaiety?

>TT said: Sorry to his NY fans including myself.

>I will keep saying this... , then Ben will dance pending Denise's ok! :o

Fans of Ben Versace:

Tottally my opinion: But I think it more than time enough to stop rehashing or continuing to link another G dancer or past controversy with Ben in a negative manner! It has all been said (and yes, I have had plenty to say in previous threads about this but that time is past). And diminishing another dancer via continued linkage is not in Ben's interest or his fans. That is the only thing I agreed with Wolf about his post. Everyone has their favorite dancer who appeals to each one of us in different ways. It is time to stop.

I believe Ben's return to the Gaiety has more to do with its potential conflict with modeling and acting auditions. A week long or even a week-end G appearance makes for very long days and takes its toll on a dancer's face and looking tired around the eyes. That is not the best thing to do or to occur if one is going on auditions. Madrigals or Cocktails in Chicago involves appearing 4 hours from 10pm to 2am (3am on Sat nights), getting a hotel room for incalls is not needed and the tips are really, really, really good. There is more time to rest and do out-call privates if desired.

Ben likes to give a good show for his fans and I believe he will be back to the Gaiety in the short term if the timing can be worked out. Myself, TT and others have seen Ben visiting the G and Denise so if the scheduling works out, I have no doubt that Denise would readily agree to Ben returning, when he asks (as reported by Foxy in another thread).

I know for the last two months and also for October that Ben Versace has been tied up every weekend and could not have appeared at the Gaiety in any case.

So lets try to keep the posts in a positive vein and stop rehashing the past!

Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace at Gaiety?

>Foxy said: Mr. Pela, If you keep tying Ben up

>every weekend he won't be able to dance anywhere.

LOL Foxy,

I wish that were true ... Well, I guess Mr. Versace will be able to dance at Cocktail and Madrigals Club anyway.

Also, I hope to see "J" at Cocktail for Halloween weekend.

Guest JohnPela

>I say ... start dancing Ben.

Well,

Right now if you want to see Ben Versace dance then Chicago Madrigals Club or Cocktail bars are you best bet.

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace In Chicago

If you will be hitting the bars in Chicago for Halloween weekend then its a good chance to see the popular Gaiety dancer, Ben Versace (Mr. Gaiety 2003), perform at Cocktail Bar at N. Halsted at Roscoe in the BoysTown area.

Ben Versace is known for his creative costumes and sexy strip performances (which most of you reading this would already know due to seeing him perform at the Gaiety or in Chicago and due to past PR before on this topic on this site :) ).

Cocktail Bar is a nice neighborhood gay bar that occasionaly has strippers perform like this cumming weekend. Very friendly and nice mix of bar patrons from young, cute twinks to middle age.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace In Chicago Haloween

Reposted-Original Post Implied This Coming Weekend

But Ben Versace Is Appearing Halloween Weekend:

... at least that is what my reliable source says:

If you will be hitting the bars in Chicago for Halloween

weekend then its a good chance to see the popular Gaiety

dancer, Ben Versace (Mr. Gaiety 2003), perform at Cocktail Bar

at N. Halsted at Roscoe in the BoysTown area.

Ben Versace is known for his creative costumes and sexy strip

performances (which most of you reading this would already

know due to seeing him perform at the Gaiety or in Chicago and

due to past PR before on this topic on this site :) ).

Cocktail Bar is a nice neighborhood gay bar that occasionaly

has strippers perform for special occasions like Halloween weekend. Very friendly and nice mix of bar patrons from young, cute twinks

to middle age guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace In Chicago Haloween

>If you will be hitting the bars in Chicago for Halloween

>weekend then its a good chance to see the popular Gaiety

>dancer, Ben Versace (Mr. Gaiety 2003), perform at Cocktail

>Bar at N. Halsted at Roscoe in the BoysTown area.

>

>Ben Versace is known for his creative costumes and sexy strip

>performances (which most of you reading this would already

>know due to seeing him perform at the Gaiety or in Chicago

>& due to past PR before on this topic on this site :) ).

>

>Cocktail Bar is a nice neighborhood gay bar that occasionaly

>has strippers perform for special occasions like Halloween

>weekend. Very friendly and nice mix of bar patrons from young,

>cute twinks to middle age guys.

I have been away from the message center for a week now. I was visiting NYC last weekend and wouldn't you know it: the Fab Cooper was in Montreal that weekend and not in NYC. Also, I never got a chance to visit the Gaiety, I guess next time...

Also, Saturday night, I saw the one-man comedy Broadway show, "Laugh ####", performed by Mario Cantone (Anthony from Sex and the City) at Cort theatre at W 48th Street. He is extremely funny and is a very, very openly gay actor/comic. I highly recommend this show.

Anyway:

Confirmed that beginning tomorrow night, Thursday 10/28 through Sunday 10/31, Ben Versace will be performing at Cocktail Bar. Then beginning next Tuesday night Ben Versace will be at Madrigal's Club.

Ben Versace has been working out in the gym and I can testify that it really shows ... all muscles in his muscular swimmer's build body. :9 Hopefully, he will do plenty of posing in Chicago so that everyone can see those muscles.

:p

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace at Madrigals

Beginning tommorrow night (11/2) through this cumming Sunday night, Ben Versace will be appearing at Madrigal's Club in Chicago. For more info http://www.madrigalsclub.com

The Madrigals' DJ introduces Ben Versace as the breathtakingly gorgeous... Not an overstatement. He has been working out at the gym and it really shows. See him in Chicago if you are there this week, and probably not an opportunity to see him perform in NYC for the near term (though who knows?... maybe that could change).

Ben is a lot of fun with the lap dances available at madrigals in the two upstairs rooms.

Archived