THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cupids (West Palm Beach)

Guest JD_ATL
This topic is 7299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JD_ATL

I'm going to be in West Palm Beach on Business Sunday thru Tuesday.... the only opportunity I have to go to cupids is tonight (Sunday). I will be a first time visitor and was hoping for info particular to Sunday nights (i.e. when do dancers start arriving, how many, quality, etc).... I'm not looking for hookups, just eye candy and maybe a few table dances. If anyone wants to serve as my "club guide" for an hour or two, that would be great as well.

I'll be checking the board for a while today but I have to leave for the airport around 3pm. email is jd_atlantaga@yahoo.com

thanks

Guest JD_ATL

Well, I didn't get any responses either via email or here on the board but I thought I'd give a run down of my experience.

The only other male strip club I've ever been to is Swinging Richards here in Atlanta and I wanted to check Cupids out. In particular I was hoping to see Tommy but figured he probably wouldn't work a slow night like Sunday.

The Cupids club is about 1/3 the size of Swinging Richards. In fact, I'm not sure the club is as big as the Richards VIP lounge. I arrived at about 8:45 and paid my $1 membership fee and bought one of my two drinks. There were no dancers on stage at the time and about 8 or 9 customers. The stage shows started around 9:00 pm. I stayed about an hour and a half and saw David, Nick, Fabio, Bo, and at least two other guys whose names I don't remember. David and one of the other guys were the only two that I would say had athletic builds. Nick was pretty close to that as well and apparently is a model.

The dancers get naked pretty quick and I didn't realize they were allowed to be on stage with hardons. Most were wearing cockrings. (they can't do that in Atlanta). They don't wear armbands and there really wasn't a place to put the tips and some of the customers may have been wrapping dollar bills around the guys dicks and getting a little feel for their money.

I talked to a couple of dancers. They wanted $25 for a table dance (I did get one from Nick). They quoted $250 for a private room (I didn't ask how long, for that much I hope it was for an hour). I passed on that.

It really is kind of difficult to compare the quality of dancers, I know that if you go before 10 or 11 pm at Richards on some nights there isn't much to look at. Which was kind of the situation at Cupids on sunday. Overall, Richards has more dancers (I've seen as many as 45 in the club at once) and better quality overall. I did have a good time and would really like to go to both of the Cupids locations on a weekend before offering being to tough on the place.

What I'd really like is for Tommy to visit Atlanta for a few months. The customers really like fresh meat in Atlanta and they would probably throw quite a bit of cash at him.

Enjoyed your post. Cupids can be hit or miss but I do like the fact that they can dance hard unlike Swinging Richards. I would not be too hard on cupids wpb this month since the dancers and the club are still recovering from the business lost due to the hurricanes and the damn 10:00 pm curfews!

Went to cupids-miami in Sept and they had some really nice fresh meat!

Also Boardwalk is worth the drive from WPB.

Stripfan

Archived