THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

montreal question

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 7312 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was searching travel sites for a nice place to stay in montreal on my next visit.. and I came across the "All Suites VIP Loft Montreal". The pics and description seem awesome...newly renovated...hardwood floors, jacuzzis, near the village... and VERY affordable.. Does anyone know of this place firsthand? and on one site it even mentioned it as being known for gay travel...a big plus

Lurker-it sounds like a place(almost the exact wording) I looked at last year.If it is the same place(if you find a link I can verify 100%)kitty corner to the crown plaza.Oval shaped big condo building.

If you are interested in such an arangement might I suggest Le presidence ?It is 2 floors of executive apartments,from studios to HUGE 2 bedroom suites,all with really nice kitchens and baths(the bigger apts have jacuzzi tubs-the two bedroom exec has a tub you can have a party in)and are located within EASY walking distance of the village.

It is located within the crown plaza(seperate ownership)and shares facilities with the crown.Very nice furnishings.I have friends who stay there several weeks a year.

Here is the tripadvisor review.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g155032-d254349-Reviews-La_Presidence_Deluxe_Apartments-Montreal_Quebec.html

Contact them directly for better rates for a stay of 1 week or longer.

here is a link to one site about the place i mentioned..http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/ppf/inn/628701/Listing.aspx It most definitely is not the same as the suites you mentioned.. On the all suites vip loft, when i checked dates for reservations at travel.com, it says if you book for four or more nites, you get 25% off each nite.. with that in mind, I could get a suite for 75$ US a nite...

lurker-you are right about that not being the place I was remebering.

I stayed at a small,bare bones-but very clean and freshly decorated-place in that area(onterio and St.Dennis)at was a little noisy but interesting.You must be tolerent of college students' hijinx (and pot smoking)if you would stay there.

I will be very interested to get a trip report on your return.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>Anyone have any info on the hotel's policy about "guests?"

Don't know about 'policy' but because they charge by the head I suspect it could be an issue.

Archived