THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

My first trip to Montreal!!

happyguy2
This topic is 7315 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys,

I finally visited Montreal on business.

What a city! Without exaggeration, the best restaurants and the best cuisine I have seen, anywhere!

And culture ... everywhere..... And the people ... And the cleanlinless. Unsurpassed.

I am 100% gay ... but couldn't help but notice the women in the business district. All perfectly made up, perfectly dressed in the latest couture ... and not just one, but all of them! And the men. all in the latest fashion. All well-groomed. And even though seemingly straight, they appeared to appreciate my DISCREE admiration. Ahhhhhhhhhh!

The museums, the concerts, it is a unique North American city.

And the men..... the men.... I went to the clubs. Found

Taboo a little too restrictive in the back, event though I love twinks. Found Campus afternoons the best. All the dancers were so friendly. A guy named Charlie was really nice, I really liked him. Great privates - not the most fit - not the cutest - I loved his honesty. Would have taken him back to my hotel in a minute, but he didn't offer...

A taboo graduate named Anthony, I think, went to an english university and spoke almost perfectly. Really liked him, wanted to hook up but was too shy to ask.

Anyone know anything about these guys?

Then I met a guy named Phillippe (sp?).... Really nice. Really great privates. EArrings in both ears. First night, hinted at " a private " told me he was gay and his mother didn't mind....but he hated queens....

Whatever.

Next afternoon, he got totally, totally drunk. Offered me a private at $300.00 which is outrageous. The recommended agency on this site, Hot Boys, charges $100.00 / hr before midnight! He also proceeded to tell me he was totally straight and lived with his girlfriend who thought what he did was fine.

Obviously I avoided him afterwards.

Any advice from you pros on Montreal?

One final thought : I had a blast ... but next time I hope I can be there with some of you.. Missed out on big guy and spida's trip by a few weeks. It would be more fun in a group ... but still had a blast.

Any advice, on the board, or by private e-mail, would be most appreciated.

To paraphrase FFF:

Deleriously yous,,,,,

hg2

And the men. all in the latest fashion. All

>well-groomed. And even though seemingly straight, they

>appeared to appreciate my DISCREE admiration. Ahhhhhhhhhh!

>

Glad you had a great time! Actually the open attitude of Montreal is perhaps it's biggest asset. Truly hard to find judgemental people anywhere (unless they are US tourists hehe).

One dancer who is exceedingly cute, straight, and married, told me that he got into dancing because at his regular day job, he noticed that all the guys would check him out at coffee breaks and such, and that some even propositioned him.

Though he politely declined those advances, he figured out that his look appealled to men, and the rest is history.

Love the people, love the town.

Hi Marc Anthony!

When is the next time some of us will be in Montreal? I would really like to experience this with a group! Do you know any of the people I mentioned or have recommendations for others.

I agree with you, Montreal is unique. And the men (and women) really know they are "to be admired" - remember the Jay Lenno skit: is he gay or French Canadian?

well now I know why! Even older striaght men are so beautifully put together. And the culture and restaurants....

Did you feel this way when you first went or am I a little, as my Irish friends would say: over the top!

hg2

>Hi Marc Anthony!

>

>When is the next time some of us will be in Montreal? I would

>really like to experience this with a group! Do you know any

>of the people I mentioned or have recommendations for others.

>

See my post below about Black and blue. That is the next time I will be there (and the weekend after as well). Black and Blue dates are Oct 6 -11. And the next weekend is the next weekend...lol. If you are coming up, let me know and we can meet at a club. Lots of M4M'rs usually come up for that weekend.

As for recommendations... my only one really is that you not be shy to ask. Though many dancers do not do privates, very very few get offended if you ask. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

>

>Did you feel this way when you first went or am I a little, as

>my Irish friends would say: over the top!

>

No... I have been there too many times to count, and I still feel like a kid in a candy store.

Thanks so much M.A.

While you were posting here, I asked you for the dates on your post just below.

I will really try to be there. Do you agree, it would probably be more fun with a group of M4Mers????

Can't wait to get back...

btw, do you know anything about the guys I spoke about?

hg2

>

>I will really try to be there. Do you agree, it would

>probably be more fun with a group of M4Mers????

I agree most definitely. My most memorable trips to Montreal have been "big table" affairs with Tampa Yankee, Totally Oz, firecat, KyTop, and others... (and their "guests").

>

>Can't wait to get back...

>btw, do you know anything about the guys I spoke about?

>

Check your private box.

Happy,

Glad you had a great time. Montreal is definitely the best city for this type of activity anywhere in North America. I agree, it's always fun to be with some fellow M4Mers. It's fun to compare notes, experiences, have some dinner companionship (if you are not with a boy).

You asked about dancers. Charlie, the afternoon dancer you mention from Campus, is among my favorites as well. True, he's not the one with the best body or the biggest dick, but he's a very nice guy and gives a good lap dance. He's from Slovakia originally and his French is not very good, so it's different for him than it is for the natives. Unlike many of the dancers (although Campus afternoon is pretty good, comparatively), Charlie will sit and spend a little time with a potential client, actually making real conversation. It's nice to humanize this to some extent. As for privates, he's led me to believe (and I believe him) that he doesn't do them, that may be why he didn't suggest it :)

Can't wait to get back to see him and the others I enjoy.

Dear Friends,

Thanks to everyone, especially those who offered comments on their own experiences, both here and by private message. Still have vivid memories that make me want to go back sooner than later ... and especially at a time when some of you will be there.

That would make it even more exciting!

hg

p.s. I am NOT the happyguy who posted a review the other day!

Hi MA,

It is really frustrating. I have tried to rearrange my schedule so I could be there when you are, during Black and Blue or the next week. But I am committed to meetings with so many others, and have been for so long, that the dates can't be changed. My first chance could be the Thanksgiving weekend, on the Friday night = the day after Thanksgiving Day. But, I doubt that many Hoovillians would be interested in being away on that particular weekend.

They say it is the most heavily travelled period in the year!

So, as soon as I get things firmed up, I will post to see if we can get a group together.

It really sounds like fun and, as I said before, I can't wait!

hg2

>Happyguy-I was there last year over thanksgiving.As long as

>you choose a non-stop,or change planes in canada you should be

>fine.

>It was starting to get cold-ice and snow,so bring warm clothes

>and weatherpoof shoes boots(oh-and they salt the

>sidewalks-which is rotten for shoes so don't bring any nice

>ones)

Dear Big Guy,

ugh ugh ugh!

well, that is, .... until I get inside a club!

Thanks so much, and by the way, really hope to meet you sometime!

.... as my nephews would say, you're all "kewl"

and as FFF would sign off:

admiringly yours,

hg2

Archived