THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Baltimore . . . Atlantis update?

Guest btownpanda
This topic is 7338 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest btownpanda

Most of the information about the Atlantis in Baltimore is over a year old. Could a recent visitor provide an update? How many dancers a night particularly Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights? Are the dancers twinks or muscle boys? Are the dancers ethically diverse?

Thanks!

I was at the Atlantis last Saturday night, and I had a good visit. Generally, there are about 4 dancers on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. About 6 dancers on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Dancers perform from 8 PM to 2 AM, every night, Tuesday through Sunday. Closed on Mondays.

Most dancers are white, in fact I don't recall seeing any minority dancers there in recent years. Average age is 25, twinkish, some are cute, a few are not, few muscles.

Current favorites include Ben and Joe.

Sunday is a big night, with their weekly contest at 11 PM.

Another good crowd is Saturday night, though many of these are females on bachelorette excursions. These distract the (straight) dancers, but don't tip them, and they don't tip the bartenders, either.

Cover is $8 on weekends; may be as low as $5 on weeknights.

I would recommend a weekend for a first-time visit.

Atlantis closing down in September

This just in: The Atlantis is having its 25th anniversary on Sunday, August 22, and it will be closing forever sometime in September.

The owner has sold the license and building to Scores, a female strip club for heterosexuals.

Unknown if any alternative male strip joint is planned for Baltimore.

Guest btownpanda

RE: Atlantis closing down in September

Gosh Darn! :(

I may have to rent a car to drive down to DC and visit Secrets or Wet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived